Chapter 24. In Laws

HI GUYS :D 

Today I'm going to a winter formal for my school MEEEEEEEEEEER!!! I'm so excited and kinda nervous cuz of all the drama that's been going on . . .

Anywho...I still really like this guy and I thought I totally convinced myself I didn't like him but my hormones are all like "HAHAHAHAH NOPE!" 

And We had a rally yesterday on friday and I saw him and I think he saw me but he never says hi to me anymore and it really puts me in a downer mood. v.v 

ON THE OTHER HAND

There's a super attractive . . . who am I kidding, sexy hot ass junior at my school and he's the perfect male specimen, like idk if he came from this planet or not or if his parents are just effin models.

I shit you not this boy is gorgeous. We've made eye contact about a good solid four times. FOUR TIMES!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I sound like a love crazed teenager, shoot me in the face. 

I'm sure most of you didn't read that cuz you wanna get on with the story so here ya go

Raven's POV***

I gave myself a once over in the mirror. I was meeting the pack today. The whole friggen pack! I had no idea how to present myself. I didn't want to look trashy, too casual, or like a kid. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm still in my fresh white towel with my hair in damp strings hanging down.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"What?!" I snapped in annoyance.

"I'm a packmember, and I was sent to help you dress." A girl said from the other side. Don't get me wrong, I hated help. I rarely asked for it. But I had no idea what to do right now and the barbeque was already going on downstairs.

"Whatever, come in." I groaned as I sat on the bed with irritation. In through the door walked in a girl that looked about my age with brown hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Dylan." She said with a friendly smile.

"Raven." I announced.

"Ya know, the barbeque is already going on and you aren't even dressed..." Dylan said with a frown. I let out a growl.

"No shit, I know that." I told her. Dylan rolled her eyes at me and put a hand on her hip.

"Hey, I just came to help you wear something so you don't have to be a bitch about it." She snarled with her face contorting into anger.

"I didn't ask for your help." I reminded her.

"You sure need it though." She retorted with anger.

"You're Asher's mate, aren't you?" I asked. Her eyes widened before her teeth elongated into fangs.

"Yes." She growled.

I studied her for a second longer before someone knocked on the door.

"WHAT!?" We shouted simultaneously.

"Uh, nevermind." Replied the voice. I took a deep breath before the foosteps went away.

"Hm." I muttered before I stepped back.

"What?" She asked.

"I like you. You have my respect." I told her.

"What??" She asked again.