"Kellin, I'm sorry." He pleaded.

"Vic, I don't care. Just leave me alone." He didn't say anything else. I felt his presence leave.

I returned back to her arms and hugged her deeply. I can't leave her, I don't want to. I stayed close in her arms and someone tapped my shoulder. I ignored them and continued to hug her. They tapped me again and I snapped.

"What the hell do you want?" I refused to look at them either.

"Kellin, please. We need to lower the casket." I heard my dad's voice sound.

I turned to face him and his eyes were wet from tears. I went over and pushed him.

"This is your fucking fault." I pushed him again. "Your fault. That should be you." I pushed him once more. "I hate you. You did this."

"Kellin I'm sorry." He started to cry again and he tried to grab me.

"No. No! You're not sorry. You wouldn't have did it if you were. You're a coward and a jackass. I hate you." I turned and walked away from him.

I don't want to talk to anyone, I just want to go see her. I walked home and went into her room. I went through her drawers and grabbed her favorite pink shirt. She loved it because I got it for her for Mother's Day. I took the shirt and hung it up in my room. I started going through the house and grabbing all the pictures of me and her. There was more pictures of us, and only 2 my father was in. I took them all and every photo album into my room.

I locked the door and started taking out the pictures. I needed to see her. I started to pin them to my wall, I loved looking at her smile. I couldn't smile, I felt empty without her. She was my everything and now she was gone. I didn't want to do anything but look at her. The days following her funeral, u stared at my roof and wall. I plastered them with pictures of her, she was happy and content.

Dad wanted me to come out the room and eat, I refused. He would bring in plates of food and water. He didn't bother me much, he couldn't. I listened to music all day, songs we would sing in the car together. Some days I would him them and others I would just listen. I didn't want to sing, not without her here. I decided to write in my notebook one day, I wanted to write her a song. It had to be beautiful and perfect just like her.

'There's so many things that I could say

But I'm sure it would come out all wrong

You got something that I can't explain,

Still try and try and let you know

That first summer we spent's one we'll never forget,

Looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess that

We thought was what made us

Ain't it funny now? We can see

We're who we're meant to be

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh oooh

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh oooh...

There's too many times I have to say

I could have been better and stronger for you and me