Part 1 (Intro - Money)

Thirds Person POV

Beam Baramee Vongviphan is 2nd year Medical Student at the Kantaphat University. His life is what all man envies. Why not?. He is known to be a Casanova. A lover that every girls dream off. Not that rich, but well off. He's friends with Phana Kongthanin and Kit Mongkul Intochar. The famous Trio at Medicine Faculty at KU. 

But to be true, his life not that sweet. His best friend Phana and Kit knew a little bit about Beam families. They know Beam parents was divorced when Beam was 16 years old. None of his parents care about Beam. They stop caring about Beam since Beam enter his first year as student at KU. They only send him the pocket money every month. Pay for his educations and his dorm also his car.  His father remarried after 6 month of divorced.That make Beam was under his mother care.  That all was Pha and Kit Know. Beam is secretive about his life. No more than that his best friends know about him. But happy go lucky Beam, beaming his charming make Pha and Kit not so worried about him. 

But can thing become even more worse? 

Little by little Beam losing his privilege. Starting from his dorm/ apartment.  His mother does not paying for his monthly dorm. His mother no longer giving him lot of the allowance money. This happen 1 month of new semester of their 2nd year.

Its happen when,

When Beam return to his house on that weekend. After the landlord call him about his dorm payment.  Caught by surprised that the house was on sales. At the outside of the door a few box  was there and above the box written his name 'BEAM'.

Beam call his mother. 

His mother does not pick up the phone but send him a text message instead. 

Usual coffee Shop, 10 am -- Text from Beam mother.

Beam go the coffee shop. Of course Beam knew, that shop was the nearest coffee shop to their current house that on sales.

Beam sit at the table  behind a wall of glasses. 3 minutes to 10 am. Beam saw his mother getting out from a car.

Wearing a white blouse, white blazer and white skirt, his mother walk inside the coffee shop elegantly.

Beam greeting his mother and kisses her on right cheek.

They sitting down. Silence for couple of minutes before his mother drops the bomb.

" I am selling that house Beam. I need that money for dowry. I am getting married after by next month. I need the money to maintain my status " His mother said. 

Beam gasps. He stunned. He asking himself on his mind. Mom remarried too?.
Beam does not talking, He lost his word. He just nods for the news that his mother told him.

His mother drops another bomb. This time a bigger bomb.

"I am not sending you pocket money more than 10 k baht after i am married. I will stop paying for your monthly dorm.  For your allowance and also your education. So studies hard like always. Maybe you should tries for scholarship. I only pay for your education for this third semester . You need to work to pay your own needed. And your father will still sending you 5 k baht per month. That is good news at least you still has that money. When i am married... and i don't want any connection with you regarding you as my kid. After selling the house, i will pay cash for your car, so no need to worries. That my gift for you Beam. A car and allowance for this month so you can pay your dorm and plan well of your daily life." His mother said in firm. 

No blink. His mother said the whole word like she talking to the adults, like she giving Beam a death sentence. But Beam is only 20 Years old. What can he do when his life turn upside down?.

Never once in his life Beam think about this situation when both of his parents no longer care for him. He already giving up on his father. Since his father never once come and meet him. Only sending him money 5 k baht per month on his bank account. But Now his mother too. Even more worse. He calculated the total money,it  mean that max was 15 k baht only.

With his monthly dorm was around 8 k baht. Fuel and mileage for his car. Daily expenses. That 15 k was never enough. 

That when he plan his new journey. The plan that seem to be a perfect plan for him to continues his journey. 

A/N : Thanks in advance. Please Vote na. New side of ForthBeam Storie. Behold, This is not magical stories.