Why Did It Have To Be Me? -Sam

Warnings: Jealously & Fluff

A/N: Once again; inspired from the show 'Friends'.

Sam loved you. God he was madly in love with you for so long now.
You were always the type of girl not even boys like Dean could lay hands on too fast. You were the type who would flirt with them and be best buddies with the ones like Sam.

He knew you just had gone through a breakup, your ex was rushing things and so Sam does the exact opposite. To be clear; he does nothing. He lets you have one night stands after rough hunts, he lets you talk about love and boys and doesn't mention the love he feels towards you.
He always questioned himself why it had to be him.

He worships the ground you walk on and you just think he is being a gentleman. You knew he had a crush on you back in your teenage years. You all drifted apart as he went to Stanford, Dean stayed with his dad and you with your mom who has had a huge fight with John Winchester and didn't want to work with him anymore.

You met Sam a few times so you could check on him at Stanford but soon you found out he had a girlfriend; you knew that he was satisfied and safe there.
When John went missing and your mom had quit hunting, you rushed to Dean's side to find your basically second father.
Sam was with him too. The girl he loved had died. You felt so bad for him, so you would never make a move either.

You never realized how much of an impact you had in his current life, how you made him happy, that he never stopped adoring you and soon learned loving you again. Probably never stopped though.

It has been over four years with the boys, John had died, your mom was miles away from you living the apple pie life she deserved, and you had an angel as your friend rebelling against heavenly forces by your side.
The four of you always knew how to make the dark times shine brighter at some point, and it was mostly because of your positivity and Deans corny jokes -obviously.

“You should tell him Y/N/N, I see how you admire his, what did you call it, oh yeah - sex hair.” Dean said as you all were sitting at the table of your motel room, playing poker, Cas obviously not understanding the game.

“Huh?” you heard Sam ask curiously.
You ignored his comment as you replied to Dean “I'm just trying to explain the game to him Dean! Let his sex hair be!” you chuckled, blushing slightly.

“What should Y/n be informing me about Dean?” Castiel asked Dean with his monotone voice, tilting his head like a confused dog.
“Oh nothing. It's just that she dreamed about you and her having hot sex right here on the table.” he smirked, looking at his cards like nothing had left his mouth.

You threw a tiny pretzel at him and complained like a baby “Dean! Ugh, I'm not telling you anything ever again.” you rolled your eyes and laughed.
You could see Sam beginning to feel uncomfortable, wiggling on his seat as he was trying to say something, but Cas did it instead.
“Why did you dream about us having a sexual interaction Y/n?”

Before Dean could say something stupid once again you quickly defended yourself.
“Because lonely girls dream okay?! Plus, you guys are like the only men around me duh.”
You took the plates and cups from the table and carried them to the small kitchen counter, starting to clean up.

“Why Cas though?” Sam asked chuckling, trying to hide his jealousy as much as possible.
“I was gossiping about his fluffy sex hair with Dean and I started to find it damn sexy. Oh and I also watched Titanic, you know what that sex scene does to me!” you moaned out erotically, not turning away from the dishes and Sam had to clear his throat to cover the fact how attracted he was to you, especially right now.