Could You Help Me Out? -Dean

Smut (cute?)

It was February. Close to valentines day. It has been three months since you first met Joey. He wasn't your boyfriend since you told him that you couldn't get too serious with people because of your business, but of course he didn't know what you were actually doing.

It was probably because of this that you never had sex, you were a virgin and seriously afraid. Thanks to hunting you had experienced a lot of pain already, still you were afraid of the feeling the first time could cause.

Joey waited and kept going on dates with you. But you knew that he had it planned for valentines day. You wanted it too, but not being afraid like that. It would be embarrassing as hell.

"Earth to Y/n! What are you thinking about? Leonardo DiCaprio?" Dean said teasing and made you look at him. You shook your head and replied "No.. Joey. Nevermind."

Dean clenched his jaw at the name of your "boyfriend". He wasn't a big fan of Joey, it was clear as day, but he loved it when you were happy and distracted from all the dark stuff happening in your lives.

"Uh, okay. I gotta go get some more beer, want something?" he asked as he held the last bottle of beer in his hands, changing the subject.
You simply shook your head and watched him walk out of the room.
You caught yourself watching him walk until the door was closed behind him. That was when it hit you.
Why weren't you asking Dean to help you? No, I can't do that...!
You thought to yourself but the idea got more and more prominent and visible in your mind.

He was clearly trained and good at sex, you could say due to the noises you get to hear in many nights. You always had to cover your ears though. Ugh.
He was a ladiesman so there was no chance he could like you in any way so it would end up being awkward or anything like that.
Oh wait... Of course it was awkward, he was your best friend and you lived with him and Sam!

You couldn't think further about it because the front door opened and Deans excited face slipped through, holding a six pack of beer in the air.
You had to grin at his cuteness but shrugged it off soon after.
"I brought 'Death Becomes Her'! I know you love Meryl Streep."
He went straight to the dvd player and smiled childishly at you.

You smiled to yourself again.

"It's our movie night?" you asked, what caused him to turn around and stop with his fiddling on the dvd.
"Hm. It's friday sweetheart."
As always your heart skipped a beat at the cute nickname he had for you. It was probably just the word of affection you liked to hear though.
As he turned back around, your mouth spoke faster as your mind could think.

"Actually Dean I wanted to talk to you."

Damnit.

"Huh? Sure, about?" he asked as he placed the dvd down and came to sit next to you.
"Uhm..." There was no getting out of this one. He would know if you'd lie. He knew so much about you...
You glanced down at your fingers and started playing with them.
"I wanted to ask if you could help me wi-" Suddenly you were interrupted by music. The movie had started.
Dean immediately reached for the remote and pressed pause.
"Nevermind Dean." you shook your head and wanted to press play but Dean pushed the remote away from your reach.

"No, you said you needed help. If I can help, I will. Tell me... What's wrong sweetheart?" he moved closer to you and lightly touched your hand with his fingers.
You sighed out and looked down, starting "You know that I haven't slept with Joey. I -I haven't had sex at all you know..."

He looked shocked, not in a mean way but in a disbelieving way. How could a girl like you haven't had sex with one of the many men that are dying to get your number?