Annoyance -Dean

You hated Dean Winchester. You hated how he always wants to be right. How he takes over your hunts, thinking he was better. How he thinks he owns you. How he tries to use you for his seductive jokes. How he brings woman with him at night, not letting you sleep peacefully. How he jokes about you not trying to get laid. But mostly you hated it that he wasn't the one changing this last thing...

"Y/n it's okay for you to do this? I can pretend being with you too. We get along way better anyways." Sam asked you softly.

"Sammy, you have to take this older lady, she prefers your ass over Deans." you joked rolling your eyes and hitting Sams shoulder playfully. "Oh and I had to pretend I was his fiance in honeymoon once, so just a date night with him won't make me kill him. -I hope."

He chuckled and gave you a peck on your hair while hugging you friendly.

"Dean c'mon I have a cursed object to find." you yelled up the stairs, annoyance laying in your voice.

"I. I have to find a cursed object, you are the coworker." he replied full of himself, walking down the stairs while fixing his tie.

Damn he looked even better than in those FBI outfits.

"What?"
He stood right in front of you, catching your stare.
"Oh nothing, just calculating how fast you can run in that."
"Just because you chose a short 50s-dress-thing doesn't mean you're better than me Y/L/N. -Oh by the way, hot." He smirked, opening the door for you.

"It's called a petticoat Winchester. Oh and thanks." you just rolled your eyes, but smirked anyways.

»»»««««

"So where is this secret room?"
"That's why it's called secret room Y/n." Dean commented while he searched through the crowd for anything, or anyone unusual.

"Dean, just shut up." Sam said to his cocky older brother. "I guess it's somewhere up there, hidden behind something probably." he continued his sentence.

"You and Y/n go searchi-" Dean got cut off by a hand on Sams shoulder.

"Sam, shouldn't we dance sweetheart?" the older lady asked her date, little Sammy, who reacted not too pleased by that.

He got pulled out of your group and threw one last 'help' look into your direction. Only getting a chuckle back from you and a grin with following shoulder-shrugging back from Dean.

"Guess it's just us going up there then." Dean turned to you.
"I don't mind. If you won't annoy me." You gave him a challenging look.

"I'll try my best madam." he held out his arm for you to link yours with his.
You chuckled, with your typical annoyed sound in it of course, and started walking up the wooden stairs.

"And this thing gets stolen? Just because it's old. Disgusting." You scrunched your nose, looking at the old sock.

"Well it gets stolen often, people die, they get it back, stolen again, dead people again. Means for us, 'salt 'n burn'."
Dean said and already held out his lighter.

"Crap, did you hear that?" he stood still, suddenly placing the sock back into it's secret place.
"Damn it, the guards. Why has this house to be so luxuriant?!"
You rolled your eyes, suddenly feeling hands on your waist.

"How can we get this off as fast as possible?" Dean asked hectically and searched for something on your dress.
"W-What?! You wanna hoo- Wait what?!" you just didn't get anything.

"Y/n, they'll think we're searching for something in here, we have more time if they find us only making out."

"Do I have to be half naked?!"
"When we get time from them to get dressed again, we can get the damn sock. I don't like this either but just do it Y/L/N."