I Was Blind -Sam

This imagine is kinda inspired by Ross and Rachels love story from the show 'Friends'.

"Oh would you look at that."
You looked up from Sams laptop and turned your head to a book-waving Dean. Crap, he has my old diary.

"15th February 2006, he met a girl he really likes. Maybe I should just be happy for him? I don't trust her but he looks so happy." He begins reading a random page from 13 years ago, with a goofy girl voice.
Luckily you never wrote down his name, because Sam walks in with an amused look on his face.

"Oh little Y/n was in love? Who was it? Do we know him? You still like him?" he smirks and sips at his beer, waiting for your answer.

"You may know him. I don't know how I feel about it... it's amusing to hear it! That was years ago, I'm okay being friendzoned." you reply, trying to sound as relaxed and cool as possible.

"Hey listen," Dean chuckles and looks down at the pages "Today I rushed out on him because I had a feeling that my tampon was coming out. Funny thing: it wasn't. Thanks chuck, now he must think I had diarrhea or something."

Dean couldn't hold in his laugh while reading. He placed his head on your shoulder, laughing. "Ugh stop it Dean. You man don't have those kind of problems." you had to grin too since you saw Sam and Dean so genuinely laughing at how you wrote that down, sounding like an embarrassed 10 year old.

Dean calmed down and pulled his forehead back up from your shoulder, still grinning at you like the jerk he is.
"He never realized how much you liked him? I mean you embarrass yourself every five minutes, he never saw your blushing around him?" Dean asked.

"First; I don't embarrass myself that often." you saw Sam chuckling from the corner of your eye. You rolled your eyes and continued. "Second; Who said I blush much? I just run when this happens! And third; No, I don't think he ever realized something. I think I'm a person without gender around him, a friend, a sister. I don't know, it doesn't matter anyways." you weren't as lighten up as before in the end so Dean gave you the raised eyebrow look. You knew he read in your eyes that you weren't over that guy.

"He lost a big chance though." he smirked and gave you a slap on the ass. You laughed and pushed him, so he grabbed you, pulling you into a playful hug. "Asshat." you said. "Freak." he chuckled out.

"I'm gonna make some sandwiches guys. Oh and Sam, I'm sorry, we don't have salad anymore." you grinned at him with faked pity.

»»»»»«««««

As you walked down the hall back to the living room, holding the plate in your hand you heard Dean already reading further in your diary.

"Today would have been our first real date, I guess.
School reunion.
Nobody there liked me, my only two best friends got murdered by a demon. No one else ever even acknowledged me.
I just wanted to use this to get him away from all this pain he has felt in the last year. A break from the search..."

You knew exactly what this entry was about. You just hoped it was too long ago for him to remember he was the one to go there with you.
Your legs did their own thing and started walking into the room, your lips following by shaping a faked smile. "Guys really, could we stop and just watch some Game Of Thrones." you said while placing the sandwiches on the table in front of Sam.

"No, I really wanna know what that douche bag did." Sam replied.
You looked him in the eyes and knew you couldn't get out of this anymore.

You sighed out and and shrugged. Sams full attention was on Deans lips again and he continued.
"...He had called an old friend of mine. He thought that guy was a friend... he definitely wasn't. He always wanted into my pants.
But he couldn't know that, so it actually was nice of him to find somebody I knew.
The evening was awful. All those bitches asking me about Lola and Hannah and how terrible it must have been to see them dying?! Seriously?! And that asshole couldn't let go off my ass either.

If he just would've known that I wanted to make him happy and enjoy himself a bit... but he goes off following some demon that said (and definitely lied!) it saw how Jessica screamed, dying on that ceiling." Deans voice came out way more slowly and quietly. You knew that he knew. You saw Sams face from the side.
He knew too. Of course he knew...

"I never knew her but Sam truly loved her and I wish he could have that back. It doesn't have to be me. I just wanna see him happy again.
~Y/n, 29th August 2006"

You were standing in the doorframe, far enough to not feel too uncomfortable. You felt all eyes on you now but you looked everywhere but them, just shrugging like it was the answer to their stares. But they knew it wasn't "nothing".

Dean looked between you and his brother which was still staring at you.

He got up and stood there for a moment.
As he began walking into your direction, his steps got faster and suddenly you had his fingers under your chin, lifting it up.
You couldn't really look into his face because your eyes closed since his lips were on yours with so much force, it felt like he made up all these years.

As he let go of your lips, but not your chin, he locked with you big y/e/c eyes, saying "I was so stupid."

He smiled down at you and you blushed at his words. "I-I just never told you."

"I don't care Y/n, I was blind and painfully stupid."

"And I... still love you. By the way." you bit your lip.
He chuckled softly and said "I hope so because I love you too."

You blushed again and bit your lip harder. "And only you were making me happy all these years, so mission accomplished." he smiled widely getting light up eyes back from you.
You slung your arms around his neck and he captured your lips again and picked you up, grinning against your lips.

"Finally." Dean said from behind, closing the diary and left the room chuckling.

~A/N: I'm pretty into this story. Friends is my favorite show next to Supernatural so I had to. ;)

This is for Jareds 36th birthday today!
Happy birthday sexiest man alive, lifesaver, moose, Jarpad. I love you. #akf