Versace On The Floor -Sam

Inspired by the song 'Versace On The Floor' by Bruno Mars.
Lyrics up there.↑

-

Warning: Smut. But romantic duh.

Sams PoV:
She looked at the stars, for minutes. And I? I couldn't do it. I just looked at her. The sight of her, laying on the hood of the impala, arms loosely placed on her stomach, just watching the stars, it made me feel so calm.

I watch her chest rising and falling, her calm breathing makes mine go wild instead. My heart tells me to look away so I could breath in a more healthy pace again. But I don't want to. I can't. In our hunter life... I should enjoy every second. And she is something I enjoy in every single way.

I move my body a bit closer to hers, which makes her y/e/c eyes leave the stars and meet with mine.

I flash her a loving smile and she blushes. Oh god, my heart is starting to scream at me, pleading to look away. But no.

My eyes still locked with hers, I take her tiny hand in mine, looking down at our now intertwined fingers, smiling and looking back up. She blushes along with me.

Oh how long I've waited for this feeling.

3rd persons PoV:
You and Sam were a thing for like a month now. Your first kiss happened after you had an accident on a vampire case. You had loosen your memory for a few weeks and Sam realized how much he actually loved and needed you.

After he kissed you and you finally got all of the memories back, you weren't able to kiss further because of Dean storming in on you two.

Weeks passed and you only held hands if possible or kissed to say 'good morning' or 'good night'. You haven't had such passionate moments like the one after your amnesia, so you weren't moving further.

You were always hunting, researching, driving, sleeping.

Sam wasn't sleeping in a shared motel room with you because: why sleeping with you or something like that if you haven't even had the time to become a real couple yet? Just the nights with you?

No, he wanted to take it slow because he also knew how unaware of your own adorable self you actually were.

Since your last boyfriend left you twice for 'falling out of love', you believed that Sam would loose his interest he had on you, soon. Just like your ex did.

Sam told you once that you couldn't live love lives this way just because one man was like that.
He wasn't a confused teenager.

Your ex wasn't a teenager either, you replied to him.
But when you first met him, you both were, so maybe Sam was right.

But still... you believed if Sam broke up, after only having "a thing", you wouldn't lose him in a whole. -You could still live with him and his brother, your best friend, Dean. Because you were never a real couple, so never a real breakup.

You loved him, you truly did. But not loosing him was way more important than having sex and stuff.
You enjoyed your time with him, the time he would love you before finding out it's enough and would stop.

You craved for him, you wanted to feel him inside of you, every second of the day. Like a normal person in love with Sam Winchester...
You were sure you loved him, but you were also sure he loved you for a limited time only.

You finally found a way to do something else together than normally living or hunting, with Dean.

Dean enjoyed that too, he could finally go to a bar again. The last four weeks were only filled with tiring working.