Just Do It -Sam

“It's Jennifer Aniston for sure!” you protested. “No, definitely Angelina Jolie.” Sam replied, bending forward on the couch to argue some more. It was all just fun and friendly of course.
“You know, none of them should have been with Pitt, they should have seen me ha!” Dean said cocky as he entered the room with a beer in hand.

“So what movie?” he asked, before one of you two could have answered, shoving a whole hand of popcorn into his mouth.
“No movie Deano, series. American Horror Story season 4.” you replied, getting up and turning on Netflix. “Imma get some more popcorn or we'll have nothing left in less than two minutes.” you added, looking at Dean. “I'm bored!” he defended himself, with a full mouth.

“So, now is the perfect chance.” Dean turned around to Sam and leaned cool against the wall.
“Huh?” Sam gave his big brother a confused look.
“To place your arm on the couch and let it slide down to her shoulders. To lean in a bit. To hold the popcorn, so she has to grab in between your crotch to-”

“Ok enough.” Sam interrupted his jerk of a brother. “Sam, she fucking has the hots for you. It's so obvious, Cas could see it.” Dean took a sip of his beer and grinned widely.
“So? I'm not you and she is not any of your hookups.” he rolled his eyes.
“And she's not gonna wait forever.” Dean took another sip.

“Dean, I'm not even sure she really likes-”
“Guuuuys, the popcorn is a little burned. I'm sorry I was distracted, Take On Me was on the radio!” you grinned apologetically. They knew your love for 80's music all too well.
“Oh, all good sweetheart.” Dean replied and followed you to the couch as you sat down with still enough space between you and Sam. Dean shook his head at the sight and made up his master plan, smirking devilishly.

“Y/n could you move a bit, my back hurts from that damn job, back in Idaho.”
“Uhm sure.”
It was still not close enough to his baby brother for Dean, so he sat next to you and pushed his hipbones into your side, consequentially you were forced to move more and more to Sam. You touched his side with your own by now and Dean was finally satisfied. “Thanks.” he smiled with clear victory in his green eyes.

You leaned back to not look too awkwardly touched and took the remote, pressing play. “So it's called freak show? There will be... clowns then?” Sam asked, not looking at you but at the screen. You smiled to yourself from his cuteness. “Yup, but not really.”

You relaxed more and placed your legs on the couch so your knees were laying slightly on his thigh. He seemed to tense up for a moment but you shrugged it of, reaching for the popcorn in Deans lap. “Heya Sammy, take that, I got my own bowl.” Dean spoke, smirking at his younger brother and handing him the bowl of burned popcorn. The classic bitchface was all Dean got back.

Minutes went by and you reached for the last pieces in the bowl. Some girl screamed through the TV and you let some of the food fall onto Sam in shock. “Oops, sorry. Lemme get this real quick.” you smiled at him and took the pieces from his chest and one from between his legs. As you met with his eyes again his expression changed from nervous to as normal as it could be, so you wouldn't notice anything.

Dean wasn't watching the episode at all, all he could do was grin to himself and watch the show that happened right in front of him. He has got nothing from me. He thought to himself and rolled his eyes as Sam places his hand on the edge of the couch but kept the space between him and you. Jesus.

Dean suddenly reached for the bowl in Sams lap and pushed you further back so Sams arm was now laying on your shoulders. “Dude, you got your own.” you complain, not really thinking about the strong arm on your shoulder. As you realized it you feel the known butterflies in your stomach. “Uhm, I gotta-”
“No, no it's okay.” you smiled at Sam and leaned more into his side so his arm could rest comfortably on your small shoulders. You looked into his eyes, faces now closer due to the position you were sitting in, and he stared for a moment. Only to get distracted by another scream from the TV.