Carry You Home -Dean

Inspired by the beautiful song by James Blunt.
Again, sorry xD.

You were pregnant, seven and a half months now. It happened on a hunt with some random dude after you saw Dean leaving the bar with a busty waitress.

You had a crush on Dean -nah, you were in love- since you met him at Bobby's seven years ago and started hunting with the brothers.

"Y/n, you stay here. Promise?"
"Promise." you nodded smiling at the older Winchester, who was sitting in the front seat of the infamous impala, smiling back at you with worry in his green orbs.

He looked so stressed and tired from all his worries. Mostly about you but you never knew that you were all he thinks about, all he cares about alongside with Sammy and his best friend Castiel.

His body looked older than it really was... So used and broken.
The birth of the little girl inside you was his only light at the tunnel right now.

"Dean, I'll be okay. -If you promise to be back in thirty minutes, I'm starving ya know."
He chuckled while he rolled his eyes and got out.

The back door opened and you felt a hand on your tummy.
"Dean loves you." he mumbled against your skin and placed a kiss right above your bellybutton.

"Y/n loves you too." you replied giggling.
He chuckled and pecked your cheek.
"I know you do." he said then, smirking a cocky smirk and winking at you.

How much you wished he would really know...

Sam watched the whole scene with an raised eyebrow, thinking about how stupid the two of you were for not being honest that you loved each other.

He also placed a kiss on your forehead and rubbed your tummy for a sec.
"Call if anything seems just a slight bit unnatural okay?"

"Sammy, we'll be okay. We're both tough girls."
Sam chuckled and closed the car door.
"Just like Dean." he mumbled to himself while following his brother into the old house.

They talked to the old people for only twenty minutes about their son who was accused for killing his son and wife. The brothers suggested he was possessed by a demon so they hoped the parents would have noticed his weird acting lately.

Dean was torn out of his thoughts and Sam was stopped talking when they both heard an familiar voice screaming.

They rushed out the door without saying anything to the owners of the house.
When they arrived at the car you were nowhere near it.

Sam and Dean shared a frightened look and stormed into the forest behind the house.

When they found you you were unconscious.

"Y/n wake up! Please!" Dean pleaded while he held your head up and rubbed your stomach.

As you opened your eyes Sam wrapped a jacket around you in case you were freezing or something.

You met with Deans beautiful eyes and after he sighed out in relief, he leaned down to kiss your nose.
Before he could, you moved you head suddenly so your lips could meet with his.

As you broke the soft, short kiss, you saw something behind Dean. Someone who wasn't Sam.

"No!" was all you could bring out as you saw the machete rushing closer to his back.

His eyes widened for a moment until he collapsed next to you.

"You won't stop us, Winchester."
The older man wanted to stab him again but was stopped by Sam slitting his throat from behind.