The Second Trial -Sam

You flinched as cold metal cut into your damaged skin once again. It was the area between your breasts, he likes the most, so you were used to the pain by now.

"You're sure babygirl? You wanna fight the pain?" The black-eyed bastard was grinning down at your tiny form.
"I always will... because I know I torture you with that much more than I ever could with a knife." You spat at him.
He simply rolled his eyes and left.

You didn't know how much time passed since Vagron had visited your small cell but you guessed it hasn't been long enough to see him again just now. That meant that you were surprised to hear footsteps coming closer.

Your gaze wandered up from your bloody floor to meet hazel eyes, the ones you loved so much.
Not again... "Y/N...?" his gentle, caring, beautiful voice asked.
You stared at his seemingly shocked face, but before tears could build up you grabbed his collar and banged his head against the bars as you yelled "You don't get it?! This won't work either, you son of a bitch! You're. Not. Him!"
"Y/N, I-it's me, Sam! See..?" he took out the demon knife the boys got from Ruby and hectically slashed the flesh on his muscular arm.
Your anger slowly faded and your small angered eyes went wide and all teary.

"H-How...?" you could only breathe out, moving closer to the bars again.
"I could ask you the same thing." he slightly smiled at you before he took the keys hanging right next to your cell.
"Are they really that dumb down here?" he joked, causing you to smile weakly.

As he opened the cell you took a few steps back at first but when you looked into his worried eyes on his perfect face you couldn't help but run up to him.
He connected his lips with your forehead and you placed your lips on his as fast as possible, finally tasting him again, after 10 long years.

"Y/n why.. Why are you here?" he eventually asked, slowly letting go of the hug but not letting go of your shaking hands.
"Crowley wouldn't let me rest in peace since I was the one finding his bones back then, remember? He found my soul before I could arrive in heaven."

Sam head fell down and he sighed deeply devastated.
"You know...", you continued "They send me hundreds of you or Dean in a day, faking to save me. For ten years."
Sam realized you were on the verge of crying so he looked back up and squeezed your hand lightly.

"I'm getting you out this time. It's me."

After Sam told you about the fact that he got here through purgatory and you two then found out the reaper that was supposed to be waiting for you two wasn't there and then seeing Benny again, wanting to help you, you agreed to Sam carrying your soul in his arm -his veins actually- until he could release you into your dead corpse up on earth.

You woke up on Sams familiar-scented bed in the bunker, surrounded by the two brothers you loved more than anyone else.
Your dead, damaged body was slowly healing more and more... After some demon had killed you off a month ago because you were chosen to be the next prophet.