Chapter 5: Genin Exams

Start from the beginning

Water clone jutsu <D:3> <lvl 6>

A water style jutsu that makes clones out of water, a slightly higher advanced version of the shadow clone jutsu.

DMG: -100 (per clone)
CP: -99
Success rate: 59%

Cutting his chakra into eight individuals is harder than it looks, trust me. "Water clone jutsu!" he exclaimed, hoping his flamboyant use of vocal range would help the jutsu work. And thankfully, it did. He always knew he had the voice of an angel. Naruto was just jealous and that's why he didn't agree with him.

-792 CP

Thankfully four Yomei's appeared each side of him, no deformities clear to the eye. When the Chunin gave Yomei a stern nod and handed him a black hitai ate he thanked god that they weren't chakra censors like him. If someone like the second Hokage was here they would notice the slight wavering in the clones chakra levels. Like Yomei said before, ninjutsu was definitely not his strong suit.

He had his chakra control down pat but it was the fact that he didn't have much chakra to use with the jutsus themselves. Jutsu wasted much more power then he thought they would. Just like he experienced after using the water clone jutsu the first time he trained, black spots invaded his usual pristine clear vision, a heavy weight pulling his body downwards.

Yomei tried his best not to stumble as he walked out of the classroom, trying not to show any discomfort to the Chunin that were watching him with a hawks eye. He sent a smile their way, hoping that his impeccable charm would finally come into use. The stone faced Chunin cracked a small smile to Yomei, nodding his head his way.

+ 2 REP

<Skill level up>

Charmer<D:2> {MAX}
Well aren't you just the charmer. Charm women and men everywhere for a higher chance of information gaining. This can often be used as a persuasion tactic.

Success rate: 100%

Yomei looked up to the sky as he left the school. He honestly felt like he was about to cry. After all those years work of chatting and storytelling, all he had to do was smile at one measly Chunin? Hell if the game told him this sooner he wouldn't have such a sore throat all the time.

Yomei heard the bustling of the parents as their loud chatter entered his hearing range. The parents bragged to each other about their children passing and how they were going to be such good ninjas one day. It's such a shame that none of these people will ever be revelant again. Except his new teammates, but most of them probably won't be heard of again.

+ 1 INT

<Skill level up>

Eavesdropping <D:2> {lvl 88}
A skill that all ninja use. Except for the dumb ones. It helps during Data collecting missions and deadly useful for gossip. To improve simply eavesdrop on gossiping girls. Or anyone really. But gossiping girls are more common.

Success rate: 88%

Yomei decided to stay there for a while and converse to the people of Konoha, deciding that if he needed to use something in the future he needed the resources open to him and befriending all the wealthy merchants bragging about their sons and daughters seemed like a great opportunity.