Chapter 53

"Enjoy your flight.", she says with a smile and slids the ticket onto the desk.

You immediately snatch it away, not saying anything and just go to your gate as fast as possible. You suddenly hear an announcement over the speakers: "Last call for the flight to Cairo." You really need to hurry, it's literally last minute.

You see your gate in front of you and limp as fast as you can. As you reach it, you show the staff your ticket and they scan it. The green light comes on and you are the last one that gets onto the plane before the doors close.

You look at your ticket to see where you are seated, but your row is nowhere to be seen.  "Excuse me, where is my seat?", you ask a stewardess while showing her your ticket. "Oh, I'm sorry miss, but your seat is not here.", she says. You look at her with widened eyes.

"W-what do you mean?!", you start to panic. "Well, at least not in the economy class.", the stewardess giggles. Your heart rate is relaxing again and you sigh in relief. She leads you into the business class and you literally fall onto the comfortable seat.

"Do you need anything?", she asks while standing right next to you. You hesitantely reply: "No, I think I'm fine for now." She just gives you a kind smile and nods.

(time skip)

The plane is landing and you are ready to get out and call Xhemile to pick you up.

As you get out of the terminal you see a rather young girl holding up a cardboard sign that says '(Y/N) (L/N)'. You approach her and immediately ask: "Xhemile?" Her face instandly brightens up. "That's me!"

You want to hug her, but your crutches hold you back. Xhemile sees your attempt and hugs you instead. "It's nice to finally see you.", she says while hugging you. "Yeah, same.", you reply. "How did you know that I'm landing now by the way?" She quickly replies: "Well, I checked the next flight that goes from Incheon to Cairo."

As she pulls away from the hug, she takes a closer look at you. "But what happened to you?" She now looks worried. "Oh, that's a long ass story.", you answer while giggling.

~~ 5 months later ~~

Already some months have passed and you are now living with Xhemile in her apartment. It's not big or anything, but it's enough for you two. Her and you became besties and really enjoy living together.

You told her most of the story about being stalked and kidnapped, but didn't tell her that it was freaking Min Yoongi. You still want her to be able to love the group, because she is such an enthusiastic Army.

Most of your cuts and bruises have healed, your leg and rib are also fine again. Yet, there are still the scars on your forearm that say 'M.YG' and you will probably keep them forever.

Today is just a day like any other in the past months. You are chilling on the couch and watch some TV and wait for Xhemile to come home, because she has got a full time job and you only work part time.

You eventually hear the front door being unlocked and Xhemile screaming: "I'm home, hoe!" She comes into the living room and you greet her as nice as she greeted you and you both start to laugh.

"Oh by the way, there was a letter for you in the mailbox.", she informs. "What?", you just ask confused. Xhemile sighs out loud. "There was a letter for you in the mailbox.", she repeats. "Are you sure?" She raises an eyebrow, looks at the envelope and says sarcastically: "Well, I assume you are (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Wait, no one knows I moved here.", you state. Suddenly, Xhemile holds the envelope really close to her face. "Mhh, smells good. Does someone have an admirer?", she asks teasingly.

You instandly snatch the envelope away from her hands. You examine the envelope, but there is no sender listed on it. You then smell the letter yourself and notice a familiar smell, not sure what it is exactly.

You then decide to just open it. You rip the envelope and in it is just a single piece of paper. You grab it and read it out:

'Found you <3'

---- THE END ----

________________________________

SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!

A/N: Ah, we reached the end of the story! My very first BTS fanfic is finished

I hope everyone enjoyed reading it and I thank everyone that read this story and supported me by voting and commenting!

I'm now working on a new fanfiction and I have lots and lots of more ideas for stories, so stay tuned!

Hope to see everyone in my next story!

Update: I started my new book "War of Annihilation", which is also a Yoongi x reader book. Check it out if you want to!