Chapter 24

"Eh? You sound really disappointed by it.", you say. "Ugh, I don't want to. I'd rather spend some time with you, baby.", Yoongi answers. His mood suddenly changed, when he was talking about you. "You still have to go.", you say while looking at him. 

You see a smile filling his face as he states: "Yep! And you're coming with me." You raise an eyebrow at him. "Coming with you?" He nods his head cheerfully in response. "I can't leave you alone again~"

You look at him judging, rolling your eyes. "With leaving me alone you mean tying me to your bed and mute me?" He starts laughing and hits your arm lightly. "Exactly." You sigh in annoyance, not knowing what he is going to do. Is he going to take you to the live show? No, he can't just do that.

Yoongi removes the T-shirt, he wrapped around his hand, to take a look at it. He clicks his tongue. "I can't do a live performance with a wounded hand.", he mumbles. "That's your own fault, so...", you say looking at his hand. He starts to play with your short hair and whispers: "No, it's your fault. You made me do it."

You look deeply into his eyes after he said that and he continues: "So you have to take care of it." He holds his injured hand in front of your face. "What am I supposed to do?", you ask confused. He hums quietly as if he was thinking until he answer:

'Lick it'

You raise an eyebrow and just say: "I'm not gonna lick your hand after I already sucked your finger." He frowns at you and speaks under his breath: "Are you sure this is your final answer?" You put your hand under your chin, making you look like you think. "Hm, yup. You can lick it yourself," you pause dramatically, "lil meow meow.", you say, emphasizing every syllable of it. 

You smirk slightly, thinking you just triumphed. But he suddenly crawls on top of you, sitting on your lap. "But lil meow meow wants to lick you~", he says playfully almost doing aegyo and sticking his tongue out. You gulp at his statement and how he looks like.  

He leans forward until his mouth reaches your ear and he quietly whispers: "I could also show you my tongue technology~" After finishing that sentence, he lustfully licks your ear. You don't move a muscle. He starts to slightly rub against you, as he still licks your ear and he purres a little bit, acting like a cat. You are still frozen in place.

"Come on, baby, lil meow meow needs some attention~", Yoongi whispers into your ear. "Y-yoongi... s-stop.", you say under your breath. "Lil meow meow doesn't want to stop just yet~" he announces, "Lil meow meow wants to love you in a very special kind of way~"

Your eyes widen as he said that. You try to push him off of you, without success. Yoongi suddenly puts one of his hands on a very private part of your lower body and whisper: "Come on, let Lil meow meow play~" You moan quietly at his sudden touches. You look at him with a very obvious expression and he just smirks at that. "I see, you also want to play~"

"N-no! I-i just... please stop...", you stutter in response. He looks deep into your eyes, just staring. "Never call me like that again.", he suddenly says serious and in a really deep voice, his eyes turning dark. Yoongi gets off of you and adds: "I hope that you learned your lesson. You can't win against me and I'm the only one that's allowed to say 'kitten' or so."

You stay laying still, you didn't move since he got off of you. 'What was that for?', you think to yourself. He lays down beside you and unlocks his phone. Yoongi scrolls through his phone and you watch TV, trying to ignore what just happened. 

After some minutes of still not moving a muscle you hear Yoongi say: "Chill the fuck out. I didn't even do anything." You quickly turn your head to look at him with a frown. "You didn't do anything?! That's nothing to you?! I wonder what it means when you really do something!", you almost yell at him. He smirks dirtily and offers: "Wanna find out?" You reply as fast as you can: "NO!" Yoongi sighs and rolls his eyes. "You are no fun." You focus your eyes back on the TV and mumble: "Yeah sure, whatever." He giggles quietly and you hear him whisper: "I'm sure you'd enjoy it." You simply ignore his statement.

After some seconds of silence he says under his breath: "Say that nickname again and I'm gonna do it, no matter the circumstances."

You look at him confused, tilting your head to the side. "What do you mean?" Yoongi rolls his eyes at your question. "Are you actually this pure or just stupid?" He comes really close to your face, making you feel his breath.

"Say lil meow meow again and I'll take you to Hong Kong."

__________________________________________