Chapter 6

"You must be starving~"

You didn't realize how hungry you are until now. You are actually dying from hunger. You just nod your head. He smiles and you start to smell something really sweet and no, it isn't chloroform this time. 

It smells like... "I made you pancakes!" he says as he interrupts your thought. Yes, that is definitely the smell of pancakes. "I already made them when you were still sleeping, but I hope that's okay." Yoongi leaves the room and seconds later he comes back with a plate of pancakes.

He comes towards you and kneels in front of you, "No screaming, got it?" You slightly nod and Yoongi gets the cloth out of your mouth making it hang around your neck.

He moves a fork with pancake towards your mouth and quietly says, "Open up." You do so and the pancake finally reaches your tongue and you start chewing. You realize that it actually tastes amazing, so you just let out a quiet 'mhhh'. He smirks and continues to feed you.

(time skip)

"So how did it taste?" 

You swallow the last piece and answer, " Good," afraid of saying more. You see his smile growing. "I missed your voice, sweety!" he happily says, "Too bad that I have to make you mute again~" Your eyes widen and you beg, "N-no..."

He sighs. "As much as I love hearing you beg, I have no other choice."

Yoongi puts the plate aside. "You know..." he pauses as he forces the cloth back into your mouth, "I am not living alone here. I can't risk anyone hearing your beautiful voice."

Wait. So you actually are at the BTS house?! You would have never thought of being in the house of BTS especially not being kidnapped to here. 

"Well, I gotta go to practice. See you tonight~"

And like that he leaves the room.

(time skip)

After some hours, that felt like an eternity, the door opens again, revealing the one who comes in and it's... not Yoongi?!

You blink several times to be sure and you see...

"TAEHYUNG!" you scream into the cloth, which converts it into suppressed screams. You start to wiggle around in your chair in panic and relief.

"Fuck!" he swears, "I'm gonna get you out of here!"

Tears of pure happiness fill your eyes as he comes towards you with the intention to free you from your binds. 

At that moment you feel a slap on your right cheek. "Wake up, I'm back." You open your eyes again and in front of you, you spot Yoongi...

It was a dream...?

Now you really start to cry as the realization hits you. You feel the tears running over the spot that was just slapped, making it even worse. "Why are you crying?" Yoongi asks emotionlessly. You ignore him and just keep on crying. You thought you were free...

Then he gets your attention back as he waves around a familiar piece of paper. A smirk makes its way on his face. "You know what this is~?" he playfully asks. You tilt your head in confusion.

He then unfolds it and starts reading out loud:

"Dear Taehyung... "

Your eyes widen and you are in shock. It's the letter you wrote for Taehyung and you gave him at the fansign. Why does he have it?!

"Thank you for everything you do..."

He pauses to look at your shooked face.

"You always manage to cheer me up no matter how hard times might have been..."

You feel so ashamed right now...

"You are the most important human for me..."

Yoongi looks up to give you a judging look.

"And with that said, I want to tell you..."

No... please don't read the last part...

"Thank you and I love you."

Your mind goes blank as he comes closer to look at you, eye to eye, as he says the last line:

"Your (Y/N)."

Your entire body is shaking and tears roll down once more as he looks at you, obviously not happy. He lays one of his hands on your knee.

His hand moves up your leg as he says, "So... you love him...?" His hand stops right before it reaches your crotch area. "Don't you think, that we should change that?" He smirks lustfully.

You panic, not knowing what to do, so you decide to build up all of your courage. Seconds later you hit your head against his as hard as possible. He steps back in pain, holding his head.

"FUCK!" he screams. "YOU ARE GONNA REGRET THAT!" he adds as he leaves the room.

And you already know for sure that you will indeed regret that...

With that, you are alone again in the darkness with an aching head and a burning cheek. You probably look like shit right now. And then you feel the bump at the back of your head throbbing.

And the worst thing is, that you know that something really bad is coming, as a result of hurting Yoongi like that. But what else should you have done? Nothing? How far would he have gone? Should you just listen...?

Fuck...