Chapter 9

Yoongi leaves the room, closing the door behind him and you hear them talk on the other side, not understanding what they are saying. You continue sitting on the bed until you look over to the window. 

You stand up and slowly walk towards it. You look out and notice, that you're on the second upper floor. Well... It would be possible to jump or climb out, but you would probably hurt yourself and with your injured back it would be even worse. And even if you were able to walk after jumping out, when Yoongi realizes he would catch up without a problem. But then you think about your apartment, your bed, and even your boring job...

You reach for the handle of the window.

"Oh kitten, I don't think that you're allowed to do that, right?"

You slowly turn around to see Yoongi standing on the other side of the room. A smirk on his face. He creeps towards you like a predator approaching its prey. As he stands right in front of you he chuckles quietly and picks you up to flick you over his shoulder. 

From behind his back, you complain, "H-hey!" He slaps your butt once slightly in response and to make you shut up. You gasp and start to blush. 

He throws you onto the bed, making you lay on your back and he slowly crawls on top of you. He is now looking at you as he whispers, "I thought you wanted to obey me." You nod your head and quietly reply, "Y-yes, I do." 

He slowly moves his hand under your... well more like his T-shirt and touches your belly softly. "Uh-huh? Then tell me why did you try to escape?" Your eyes widen due to his touches and his question. "I did not try to escape," you answer. 

"Oh, so what were you doing then?" he whispers and starts to stroke your belly. You have to think of an excuse. Something that's believable... 

"I-I just wanted to get some fresh air," you quickly reply.

He laughs amused. "I told you not to lie to me, sweetheart~." he joyfully says. He begins to move his hand up your belly and right before he reaches your bra he brings his head towards your ear and whispers, "Now, what do we do with a pretty little liar like you~"

He touches your boob over your bra and suddenly starts to slowly rub his lap against yours. You can't control yourself and you let out a lewd noise. He chuckles and speaks under his breath, "Now, that's what I want to hear and not lies."

You hear his phone ringing and he looks at it. He got up from you and smirks at you. "You are lucky, that I'm so busy." You just still lay there in shock.

Yoongi walks towards a drawer and comes back to you with handcuffs in his hands. He moves you up on the bed towards the very top and ties your hand on the bed frame.

"I don't want you to try to escape again. Imagine you would get hurt." 

You build up all your courage to reply, "B-but you hurt me!"

As he puts the cloth back into your mouth he sings, "And I am the only one that is allowed to hurt you~" He walks out of the room.

Now you just sit there, tied to his bed, and were touched by him naughtily. So you conclude you deserve a few hours of sleep.

(time skip)

You wake up in the middle of the night. You hear a door creaking and see a shadow entering the room. 

You feel someone move on the bed and hear a sigh that probably belonged to Yoongi. You then hear him quietly say, "Ah (Y/N), you have no idea how tiring today was..."

You feel him lying right next to you on the bed and hear him breathing a bit heavier than usual. 

"Don't you think you should reward me for working so hard~"

At that moment you notice him coming closer to you until he is face to face with you. He removes the cloth from your mouth making you gasp and he crawls on top of you. 

A second later he presses his lips against yours. With your hand, which is not tied up, you try to push him away from you, but he just pushes your hand on the mattress, taking hold of it with his hand. You have no chance, he is way stronger than you.

He then tries to make an entrance with his tongue, but you refuse, yet he doesn't care and just forces it in. His tongue is now dancing around in your mouth and hitting against your own. His other hand is now holding your waist as he slowly starts to move his hip again slowly.

He then removes his lips from yours and you feel his hot breath on your neck. Seconds later, he starts to suck and bite your neck gently. You involuntarily moan slightly, due to the fact that you are no longer shut up by his tongue. Yoongi stops and you feel that a bruise is going to build up on your neck. 

"Oh, a hickey! What a nice reward from you!" he says cheerfully.

He goes off of you and lays back down next to you. "Ah, I'm just too tired... sorry babe," he says under his breath.

The next thing you hear is quiet snoring. Did he fall asleep just like that? You still stay up some more minutes, thinking about everything.

What the hell is going on...?