Chapter 14

"Was it so difficult?"

You are really annoyed by this statement, but at the same time you blush slightly. He takes out his phone and at that second you ask him: "By the way, where is my phone? I had it with me when you decided to kidnap me." He giggles at your question: "Hidden away well." Of course...

You sigh in annoyance as you want to satisfy your FOMO. You have no idea what the other groups you stan are doing or how your ARMY friend from Egypt is. You have never seen her, but you two are always talking about BTS stuff and you really wanted to tell her about the fansign, where Taehyung called you beautiful. And what is now? You are kidnapped by her bias wrecker.

"I gotta get something from the practice room.", he then breaks into your thoughts. Yoongi takes the handcuffs again and after putting your left hand into it, you do something, you really didn't think about, you just did it intuitive. You whip the other part of the handcuffs out of his hand and apply them on his right hand.

Yoongi laughs amused: "Now what?" You look at your and his hand, which are now tied together: "I-i don't know..." He then leans forward, looking deep into your eyes and whispers: "You know what I wanted to get from the practice room?", he asks sarcastically, "The keys." Your eyes widen and you ask: "W-what? Why are they there?" He then wears a fake shocked face. "Ohhh~ I must have lost them there, when I was looking for my phone~", he says like an elementary school child. 

You try to think about, why you did it once more and you are still clueless. You are such an idiot. You are now tied to your kidnapper. You repeat that thought in your head: 'Tied to your kidnapper'

"Too bad, that Hoseok and Jimin are in the practice room right now and we can't get the keys now. Except, you want them to see use tied together. Imagine what they would be thinking~" He looks really amused and wears a dirty smirk. "All right... we wait."

"(Y/N), you know... I'd really like to take a shower right now." You look at him in shook, knowing he is just trying to tease you. "B-but you already showered last night.", you answer. Yoongi has a smug smirk on his face and whispers: "But... I feel really dirty.", saying it with a double meaning intentionally and then bites his bottom lip. He starts to walk towards the bathroom and a split second later you feel a sharp pain on your wrist. The handcuffs are forcing you to follow and hit your already injured wrist.

The two of you reach the bathroom and he closes the door. He starts to remove his T-shirt, but it is hanging around the chain of the handcuffs. He begins to undress his lower half and you close your eyes before you are able to see anything. He walks into the bathtub, pulling you slightly behind him, but you are still standing outside of it, your back facing him. 

As you hear the water running, he lets out some lustful sighs, as if he enjoys the feeling of the hot water on his pale skin. "Don't you want to join, baby?", he then asks. "N-no, I-i'm fine." You hear him chuckle evily and you know that it means nothing good. "Aw, I don't think so.", he then says under his breath. 

He grabs your arm and pulls you backwards. You start to lose your balance. Right before you fall into the bathtub and your head is able to hit the edge of it, Yoongi catches you. You are laying in his arm while the water is pouring on you two. You focus your eyes on his eyes, so that you don't look at... other parts of his body. He is naked after all.

He holds you like this for some more seconds, just looking into your eyes, until he helps you to stand up in the bathtub and says: "Clumsy you~". You give him an annoyed look and reply: "You pulled me, it's your fault I almost fell!" Yoongi then shakes his head slightly. "No, I saved you." 

He wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer towards him. You then see him glancing at your chest, and you look down as well to see what he is looking at. Your grey shirt became slightly translucent due to the water, reaveling the shape of your bra. You regret to look down, because you saw his bare chest and belly as well. It could have been worse, though. You are lucky that he pressed his hip against yours closely, hiding away the private part.

"Wanna see it?", he asks with a smirk. "N-no!" You step back a bit, your eyes focused on his face, but he quickly closes the gap again. He then leans forward, his lips almost touching your ears and he whispers: "Don't you want to remove your clothes as well?" You shake your head furiously. He sighs and turns the water off. 

"Fine.", he says, "then I'm going to wipe you dry."