Chapter 1

(Y/N POV)

You feel a bright light lying on your closed eyes and you start to slowly open them to see the morning sun shining into your small room. Still sleepy you rub your eyes and take a careful look at your phone. "8:09 am?", you think to yourself. After checking the date you suddenly feel happiness rising inside you.

You gasp and start yelling, "Today is the fansign!". You just can't contain yourself at the thought of meeting your ultimate bias. "Taehyung...", you suddenly whisper as you look at your wall to see a poster of him being as gorgeous as always.

After moving to Seoul five months ago you were finally able to get into such an event. These five months weren't always easy, but you just wanted to start a new life somewhere far away and where else should you go than Seoul as the biggest BTS fan imaginable! You got yourself a job at a convenience store, which got you enough money to afford a small one-room apartment, which is fine.

But no matter how difficult your life has been and how lonely you were in such a big city, BTS was always there to cheer you up and especially Taehyung with his box smile and his childish and happy behavior. You slightly smile at that thought and suddenly feel the anticipation growing. 

You finally decided to take a shower and get ready for that special day! While in the bathroom you played V's Singularity on repeat, thinking of the letter you prepared for him you started to shower and couldn't be happier.

After you finished your shower, you couldn't decide what to wear, you just wanted to be perfect for Taehyung! It takes you really long to find something, luckily you woke up early. Imagine oversleeping today! After you finally got your outfit, with which you were quite satisfied, you decided to go out and get a coffee at your favorite cafe. 

(time skip)

"It's already this late?!", you say to yourself after checking the time on your phone. "Fuck!", you swear quietly as you grab your bag and started to run. At this time you realize, you aren't made for running, but after some minutes you manage to reach the building in which the fansign will take place. You already see many people in front, waiting for the doors to open, which happens at the very moment.

You and many others gasp. They are just as happy as you. One after another get into the building.

Eventually, you can enter and after a long hallway, you reach the hall, in which you already see many other fans, mostly female and at a second look, you see the seven boys, who changed your life, casually sitting at a long table. Some fans are already standing in front of the boys and are getting signatures and talk to them. You just stare at them, when your view finally reaches Taehyung, "Oh my...", you whisper. But due to the fact, that you arrived that late, you are one of the last ones in the queue, only three other girls are behind you.

(time skip)

The time flew away quickly as you watched your favorite idols interacting with other ARMYs. You finally reach the very front of the queue and you start to shiver. The first you would have to go to are Namjoon and Jin and then there was your TaeTae and after that come Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and lastly Jungkook. 

When you climb two stairs you are standing in front of Namjoon, who greets you with a warm smile. Gosh, these dimples are even cuter in real life. You got his signature on your Love Yourself album and have a small talk with him, the same goes when you reach Jin. 

After Jin waves you a goodbye you can't contain your enormous smile, because you are now going to Taehyung. You look at him and your smile keeps growing, is that even possible?! "Come on (Y/N), stop that exaggerated smile, he must think you are a creep!" you think to yourself. Your eyes meet and he smiles just like you. "Hi," he then casually says. You blush and answer with a nervous "H-Hey."

But at that second, you suddenly feel weird, you don't know what it is or where it comes from. It just feels like someone is watching you, but not in a nice way, more like in a creepy one... You get goosebumps and at that moment you hear your bias saying, "Are you okay?" He brings you back to reality and you reply, "Uh.. yes, just nervous, I guess." Taehyung gasps and says, "Wow! Your Korean is really good!" as if he is proud of you "But where are you from?" You feel your cheeks heat up and answer: "Oh, thank you... Uhm, I'm from (Y/Country), but I'm living here in Seoul for five months." He gives you his box smile and you just can't... "That's so amazing!" You just laugh awkwardly, not sure what to say. And there still is this very creepy feeling...

"So, what's your name?", Taehyung finally asks. "(Y/N)." Taehyung brushes through his hair, "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." You inhale deeply in shock. He sees your reaction and giggles slightly. He writes "to: (Y/N)" on the album as well as his signature and hands you the album back. 

The letter! Oh gosh, you almost forgot the letter! "Oh, I almost forgot!" you point out and he tilts his head. You hand him your letter and bow slightly as you mumble, "For you." You look at him and see a slight smile on his face as he accepts the letter. "Thank you."

You hear the girl standing next to you cough impatiently waiting for you to move on. Well, she isn't wrong. You wave goodbye to your bias, knowing that something like this won't happen again in some time... He gives you a last box smile and you could honestly die in peace right now. 

As you look at Yoongi as you walk towards him, you see his eyes fixed on you, and this weird feeling, you started to have, now increases rapidly. 

What the hell?!