Chapter 7

Hours have passed after you hit Yoongi's head and you consider that it is probably already night. 

What is he going to do? Will he hurt you? 

Again you shake at the thoughts that cross your mind. What will he do? You know, that he didn't say it without meaning it, you felt it. You felt the anger and hatred...

It is at this very moment when you hear the doorknob moving. "For god's sake, please leave me alone," was all you can think of. It is really dark, all lights are turned off and you just see a dark shadow slowly entering the room. 

As he closes the door, the room becomes completely black, yet you can feel his presence coming towards you. But the thing that makes you really nervous is the complete silence. He doesn't say anything, that's not usual for him. 

But then he does something, that surprised you even more. He... cut the ropes? 

You then feel his breath in your ear as he whispers, " Are you ready to be punished?" He is actually so close, that you can smell his cologne. The same one that you already smelt back at your apartment. 

Your apartment...? This thought makes you long for your warm and safe bed...

You then feel all the ropes falling off and you are freed from your chair, but you have no clue why. Yoongi pulls the fabric of your T-Shirt, forcing you to stand up. You feel him standing right in front of you, just standing there for several seconds until you hear something metallic. It sounds like a knife being drawn. 

You shake and start to whine quietly, due to the sound. You have no idea, what he is going to do with a freaking knife...

You then feel the cold blade of the knife at your neck, which even makes you stop breathing. His other hand touches your cheek as he quietly asks, "Will you be a good girl?"

You nod slightly, careful of not hurting yourself with the blade on your skin, due to the movement. He can feel your nod, because of his hand on your cheek. "Good," Yoongi whispers.

He then releases your neck from the blade and you sigh with relief. But you then consider that you shouldn't crow too soon. Within a few seconds, he cuts your shirt with the knife, leaving you in just your bra on the upper half.

"Don't worry, I can't see you," he states. This is actually the thing you worry about the least. You have no idea, what he is going to do until you feel his presence moving behind you and immediately pushing you, so you land on your knees on the cold tile floor. "Stay like this," he commands. 

Seconds later you feel a sharp pain in your back, which you have never felt before. It hurts like hell. You then think about the sound... It was a whiplash...

You hear the sound again and a split second later you feel the horrible pain again. You want to scream in pain, but sounds barely come out with the cloth in your mouth. 

...

You stopped counting some strokes ago and then you hear the sound of the whip falling on the floor and so do you. You just curl up on the cold floor crying in pain as Yoongi kneels over you and removes the cloth aggressively out of your mouth and asks, "Will you now listen to me!?" 

"Y-y-yes...", you say, barely able to talk.

"Will you ever disobey me again?" he continues.

"N-no..."

He then moves his hand to your back and the other over your mouth. You scream in pain as he touches your back, but the sound was muffled by his hand. "I think, I did not understand you," he says and you could hear the smirk on his face by his voice.

He then releases your mouth and stops touching you and you answer, "I-I will never disobey you again... I-I'll do anything you ask for..."

He chuckles evilly. "Good to hear that."

He puts the cloth back into your mouth and when he is about to leave the room, he sings, "I think you won't need the chair anymore when you listen to me now~"

He closes the door and you hear him lock it from the outside. 

You lay on the floor, almost half-naked and eventually the exhaustion takes over you and you just fall asleep.

(time skip)

Your eyes open and you find yourself still lying on the cold floor. You try to sit up and notice that the light in the bathroom is turned on, so you are able to see. And right in front of you, you see a piece of fabric. You pick it up and see that it is a black T-Shirt, according to the size and smell probably Yoongi's. He must have come in when you were still sleeping.

You put it on and feel better, because you are no longer in your bra, even so, it is really oversized on you. 

You look around the room, not sure what to do now. You need to escape really fast until he goes completely crazy, or worse... you go crazy.

At this moment, you think of the silliest thing ever, you walk towards the door and try to move the doorknob. You just freeze...

It's open?!