"Cause all you men are disgusting!" She replied him with so much venom in her words. He felt Fadeela flinch. She couldn't be there. This was no sight to see. No child should see their parents yell at each other or fight.

He walked out of the room and goes into his room. He placed Fadeela on his bed.

"Do you want to sleep in Baba's room tonight?" He asked her while he straightened her sleeping Cinderella shirt. She nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay good. Now lay down here. Let me go get ready for bed too like you are." She laid there in the middle of the bed. Her spot.

He closed the door behind him as he walked out of his room and entered Na'ima's. He saw she had pulled off her hijab and tossed it aside. She looked like she was ready to fight. He turned and made sure he had also closed her door. Anything to not disturb or scar his baby girl.

"Na'ima why? Since when did we start not trusting each other and start going through our phones?" His voice was so soft. He had love for her. She was his wife, mother of his child. He couldn't process why she'd go that far. She wasn't like this. If someone told him she would do this before she gave birth to Fadeela, he'd laugh so much his stomach would hurt.

"Trust?" She laughed as she asked the question.

"Why would I trust a man that even when he's married, he'd still go out looking for another woman? Is it that you're not satisfied with one? It's too little for you to handle? You're a big man abi? No wait, that can't be the case when we can go to bed without knowing what we will eat for breakfast. Why do men do this for God sake? You can barely feed your family but you're looking of ways to increase the number of people to not be able to feed??? Isn't that mental to you?" She had found her way to him and she stood right in front of him. With little height difference, she was looking at him dead in his eyes.

"Na'ima, that's not fair. You can't throw our financial situation in my face. I'm very aware of it and InshaAllah everything will be sorted. But that can't be an excuse to do whatever. There was no reason for you to text her."

Ahmad didn't like how she used every opportunity to bring up their finances. Yes, there have been few days when they hadn't known where the next meal would come from but they haven't ever gone a whole day starving before. Him and his brothers really wanted to startup a business and he knows that it'd workout for them.

He cut off his flashback episode because he didn't want to go on and hear her say that thing that crushes his soul. But before he knew it, he found himself in front of The Edgbaston Hotel. It was something he clearly didn't think about because what could his next move possibly be? Knock on every door till he got to their room? Then what? Talk to her? Then say what? What could come out of his mouth that would make sense?

He was about to turn back around when he remembered he had a lovely Kung Pao Chicken at their restaurant the day he saw her. So he walked right into the hotel and went to the restaurant.

He gave his order and waited for it. While waiting, he felt the table behind him being occupied. Less than a minute, a waiter went to the person to give them a menu.

"No thank you, I'd like 2 plates of Chow Mein, 1 plate of sweet and sour chicken and 1 plate of fried dumplings. Takeaway, thank you " She listed out.

He knew that voice. He knew it'd be somehow to ignore her but he also didn't really want to talk to her. He was going for the ignoring option till he remembered she could be the key to seeing her.

He turned around and cleared his throat a little.

"Assalamualaikum."

"Wa alaikumus salam." Maimuna turned too and their eyes met. She immediately looked away.