Chapter 17 - Double Suprise

"So let me get this straight. You aren't allergic to fish but because you hate it so much, you consider yourself allergic. Right?" Ismail squinted, looking at Kameela's face whose face was lit up, happy he had finally understood what she'd been trying to explain to him for the past 5 minutes.

"Yes! You finally get it this time." Kameela wiggled in the little space she was in, between his chest and his palm. Ismail looked at his wrist watch on his left wrist after Kameela mentioned time.

"Kameela I'm going to be late if I don't leave now." He said as he looked down at her previously beaming face.

"But I don't want to be home alone." She whined as she looked into his eyes hoping the wistful look on her face would make him cave in.

"You won't be home alone. Charity is around." He said as he pulled his right arm from beneath her and inclined on it on the pillow his head previously laid one.

"Ismo please! Pity this fair maiden in distress." She begged, rising up from her laying position to a sitting position with her feet and legs tucked in beneath her.

"You're not in distress. Kindly allow me go to work." Ismail stood up from the bed and walked to his wardrobe. He raked through the shirts on hangers before finally picking one of his many blue shirts. Buttoning up his shirt, he turned to look at his wife only to find a scowl on her face. 

"Aww you look cute while trying to be angry at me. You know you can't be angry at all this handsomeness." Kameela sniggered at his narcissistic comment before looking away and folding her arms. 

"Kameela look at me." Kameela didn't move a muscle, well apart from her diaphragm and heart.

"Okay well it's seems like I'll have to get rid of all the tins of milk in this house because there is no one to use it." 

"You dare not!" Kameela yelled almost jumping out of the bed. Her action made Ismail to laugh and move closer to her. He bent down, looked at her eyes through the lens of her thin rimmed glasses before capturing her lips. It started off as a light meet and greet between their lips but it got intense, adjoining their tongue to the art of dance their lips performed. 

Ismail started imagining himself in another realm of pleasure but he couldn't act on it. Something was holding him back. No he wasn't shy, rather, it was what he knew, the information she gave him. He pulled away and looked back at his wardrobe. Kameela almost let out a whimper as she felt the breeze on her wet lips. She was starting to think he wasn't attracted to her. This was just one out of their many intense make out sessions that always ended up with him pulling away and looking some place else. They hadn't passed first base and she yearned for more.

He quickly dressed up and left the house after pecking her on her forehead, unaware he left behind a moping Kameela with an unfulfilled desire. She sighed as she walked away from the front door and made way to the kitchen. She entered the kitchen only to find Charity dancing to a gospel song while cutting up bell peppers and getting rid of the seeds. 

"Ah madam. Good afternoon ma." Charity said with great enthusiasm while she slightly bent her knees. Times without number, Kameela had told her to stop calling her ma or madam but it went straight to deaf ears. Without more of a reply to Charity's greeting, Kameela took her sit and started fiddling with her phone. Moving from one app to another. It was one of those moments when you're online and it seems like no one else is. She let out a huff before asking Charity a question.