Chapter 30 - Ahhh!!! Mad???

He knew it was wrong to give the firm she works in the contract but ever since the day he met her in the mall, yes, with her husband, he'd wanted to see her just one last time. What made matters worse was when he saw her on that blessed day in the restaurant, he couldn't stop thinking about her ever since then. He knew he was absolutely wrong for doing it, she's a married woman but a married woman that is the coolness of his heart.

He still remembered the day she yelled at him to leave her house vividly. How upset she was. He'd never seen her like that and till this day he wished he didn't. As he walked out of the house he knew he'd lost her forever. That another man would sweep her off her feet. Listen to her talk, giggle, smell her. Do all the things he wanted to do to her. Tell her everyday he loved her. Do the things she didn't ask him to do. Shower her with gifts and touch her skin. Her skin looked so soft.

God.

He sighed as he rolled out of his cherry brown oak table and walked out of the office. He needed to take a walk to clear his mind. He couldn't be thinking about Kameela all the time. He wasn't doing justice to his own mental. He can't have her. She was someone else's wife. Maybe it's the thought that they were suddenly in another city together that made him have new thoughts centered around her. Because certainly he didn't think this much about her before her arrival with Maimuna.

He was hurting. It felt like the first heartbreak from a first love. But he felt bad. Real bad. He had Na'ima and Fadeela. Even though things had been rough for reasons unbeknownst to him ever since Fadeela was born between them and seem to only be getting worse by the day, he made an effort to keep the thing going cause she was still his wife and they had a daughter. With all the back handed comments and ignoring him constantly, he was still down for her.

'What if?' he thought. What if she acted that way because she still wanted him to herself. That was little hope he could live on. Hope that the marriage had a future.

It didn't.

He went home for the second time that day and climbed out of his car. He walked to the front door and brought out his house keys. Putting the keys into the keyhole, he paused. He wasn't excited to be home because he had to talk to Na'ima about her going through his phone and texting Kameela when he was home earlier to change his stained shirt. He didn't have the energy for it. He wasn't made for confrontation but he had to do it.

He walked into the house and first thing he saw was Fadeela playing with her toys. He immediately checked his watch.

'It's late' he thought.

She didn't notice her father till he stood right in front of her, shading her sight on the toys. A pleasant smile displayed across her face. She was ecstatic to see him. Earlier, her mother had told her he was going to leave and never come back. She cried and cried till she fell asleep. But seeing him now just made her the happiest toddler.

"Mami, why aren't you asleep yet?" He picked her up and she sat pretty on his hip. He walked to the room she shared with her mother. He entered and saw Na'ima with her phone in her hand and her legs stretched out on the bed. He knew she was feigning being asleep because he knew she could never sleep in her hijab. They made her very uncomfortable.

"Na'ima." He called here name.

Silence.

"Na'ima I know you're awake."

Silence.

He tapped her on her leg then he heard her hiss, very loudly then turn to her other side and continued feigning her sleep. He wasn't having it today.

"Na'ima!"

"What is it?" She yelled.

"Why did you go through my phone today?"

Kameela जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें