Chapter Twenty-Three *Finale*

Hey, everyone! Here is the finale! Hope you guys enjoy <3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-No POV- (4 Years Later, Wedding Day)

"Mommy!" Little 4-year-old Hannah exclaimed, running up to Lisa.

Lisa smiled down at her. "Hi, baby girl!"

"Look at my dress!" Hannah said, twirling around in her little flower girl dress.

Lisa kneeled down to her level. "You look beautiful, Hannah!"

"So do you, mommy," she said, her green eyes sparkling.

"Thank you," Lisa said, then kissed her forehead.

Katie walked in wearing her Maid-of-Honor dress. "Hey, it's time for Hannah to go out there."

"Okay, Hannah. Go with Aunt Katie," Lisa told Hannah, standing back up.

"Okay, mommy!"

Katie grabbed Hannah's hand, and lead her out of the room. Mrs. Johnson walked into the room and watched as her daughter looked into the mirror, smoothing out her dress.

"You look beautiful, Lisa."

Lisa turned her head, catching the eye of her mother. She sighed and looked back at the mirror. "Thanks, mom. I'm so nervous."

Diane took a seat, and her daughter sat next to her. "It's okay to be," Diane said.

Lisa smiled, looking down at her lap. "I love him so much."

"And he loves you too," her mom replied, then kissed the side of Lisa's head. "I remember the day you told me you thought you loved him. You were just twelve years old."

Lisa laughed softly, her eyes watering. "And now we're getting married."

Her mind wandered off to all of the old memories of her and Kendall... The day they first met, the day they first said they loved each other, the day they started dating, the day they had their first kiss with each other. It all seemed like it was just yesterday.

"I wish you and Kendall the best." Mrs. Johnson gave her daughter a loving smile.

"Thanks, mom."

They hugged and Diane started to cry. "Oh gosh," she said. "You're gonna make me a wreck."

Lisa laughed, and they hugged again. Gustavo then walked in. "It's time," he said.

Since Lisa's father passed away and couldn't be here, and after a lot of begging, Gustavo said he would be the one to walk Lisa down the aisle. She nodded and stood up, bringing her vail down her face.

"Good luck, sweetie," Dian whispered to her, then left the room to take her seat.

Lisa walked over to her uncle, and they hooked arms. They stood in front of the double doors, waiting for them to open. Once they did, she took a deep breath. The music started to play, and they walked down the aisle. Lisa looked up and caught Kendall's eye. He looked so handsome in his black tuxedo. He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

Lisa and Gustavo made it to the front, and he handed her off to Kendall. She gave her uncle a kind smile, and he walked off. Kendall helped her up the step, and she could see the tears in his eyes.

"You look beautiful, Lisa."

"So do you." She smiled, and he chuckled softly.

The preacher man began to talk, and the two tried so hard to pay attention. Lisa's gaze went behind Kendall, and her eyes landed on Carlos. He crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out at her, which caused her to try and hold in her laughter.

"Kendall, you may now say your vowels," the preacher said, snapping Kendall out of his daze.

"Oh, right," Kendall said. "I didn't right any down, because I thought it would be better to just wing it."

Lisa laughed a little, and Kendall started after grabbing my hands.

"My dearest Lisa, the first day I met you was the best day of my life. I had to keep telling myself that you were to young for me, but whenever I saw you smile, I couldn't keep myself from falling for you. And when you told me you first loved me, I knew that you were the one for me. I just wanna thank you for making my days brighter, my life better, and keeping the smile on my face. And I also wanna thank you for giving mye our beautiful daughter." Kendall wiped away a tear, then smiled at me. "I love you, Lisa."

"Lisa, you're turn," the preacher said."

"My beloved Kendall, I still remember the day I saw you walk into my uncle's studio like it was yesterday. I thought to myself that I was just going to have a little girly crush on you... But then I realized how amazing you were, and I said to myself, "I'm going to marry him one day," and look what's happening?" Lisa laughed to herself, a tear sliding down her cheek. "And um.. I still get butterflies in my stomach when you say my name. I promise that I'll always be there when you need someone to talk to, and to love you everyday and forever."

"Do you, Kendall Donald Knight, take Lisa Marie Johnson to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Kendall smiled. "I do." He slid the ring on her finger.

"Do you, Lisa Marie Johnson, take Kendall Donald Knight yo be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Lisa smiled, sliding the ring on Kendall's finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the preacher said, then turned to Kendall. "You may kiss your bride."

Kendall lifted Lisa's vail, and smashed his lips onto hers. Everyone cheered and clapped, and they pulled apart.

"Let's go, Mrs. Knight," Kendall said, grabbing Lisa's hand. They ran down the aisle, and everyone followed them outside.

Laura handed Hannah to Kendall, and him, Hannah, and Lisa got into the limo, and headed of to the reception.

~*~*~*~

"Can the Mr. and Mrs. please come to the dance floor to dance their first dance as husband and wife?" James said into the microphone, and everyone cheered.

"May I have this dance?" Kendall asked Lisa, holding his hand out to her.

"Of course," she said, smiling and taking his hand. He lead her to the dancefloor, and the song "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts started to play.

Lisa wrapped her arms around Kendall's neck, and he wrapped his around her waist.

"We're married," Lisa whispered to him, smiling.

"I know we are." He kissed her, softly. "After all we've been through, it's just amazing."

"I know," she said. "It was so hard being away from you for those five years." Lisa laid her head on Kendall's chest, listening to his heart-beat.

"Shh, don't talk about that," he said. "Let's focus on right now."

"You're right." She sighed. "Hey, Kendall?"

"Hmm?"

She looked up at Kendall, and into his beautiful green eyes. With a serious look on her face, she said to him, "Don't let go."

A smile came across Kendall's face, showing his cute dimples. "I wasn't planning on it."

The End.