Another Me

Art by Kokichi Ouma(Yui Seiko Oc)
on Danganronpa Amino!

I woke and looked around the room, astonished as I hadn't remembered what had happened the previous night. Then it occurred to me, I had probably switched personalities again and lost my memory.

Last Night

"Kokichi, why do you keep changing how you act?" The navy haired detective asked.

"I have noooooo idea what you're talking about, but..."

"But?"

"On second thought, you wouldn't want to know...nishishi~"I replied mischeveously.

Shuichi's face didn't look amused. The liar had not told him anything and he was getting frustrated. I stood up to leave but the detective grabbed me by the arm.

"Kokichi."

"What is it" I replied, with my hands on my hips and a pout on my face.

"Where are you going?" The detective asked curiously.

I tried to think of a reply, and then decided to tell him the truth and lie about lying.

"Seriously? You can't be that stupid right" Almost as if on cue I heard Tenko say.

"No, he might actually be that stupid."

I replied, "Thanks Tenko, now go to your girlfriend and make out you lesbian whore!"

As I said that tears formed in Tenko's eyes, and she ran away. Shuichi stood up from his chair and slapped my face, I didn't even try to dodge. He was hurting someone else.

"Nishishi~ You know you are hurting someone else riiiiiight? (Komaeda pops in and is like RIIIIIIIIIGHT??)

"What are you talking about?" Shuichi asked again. Too many questions T_T.

"Shuichi you ask too many questions, okay well I'm gonna go murder someone now. Well...that might be a lie, since ya know, I'm a liar?" With that I ran out of the room.

But unfortunately he isn't lying, because the story would be boring otherwise. Also....deja vu anybody?

I heard Shuichi scream my name but I kept running. I eventually came to a store that sold murder weapons. (Where is Toko?)

"Welcome back favorite customer!"(oh...there she is)

"Heya Kiddo," I tease her. After saying that a blue haired girl runs into the store, leaving us both baffled.

"OMG OMG SANS??? I LOVE SANS!! ESPECIALLY WHEN HE DIES IN THE GENOCIDE ROUTE!!" She screams(leave snas alone >:c).

Me and Toko exchanged glances and we all stood in silence for a few minutes. Then Toko finally broke the tension.

"Weeeeell I just so happen to have a knife! If you want it, it's just a toy knife so it's free but still! Can't you kill someone with anything?"

A creepy smile grew on her face, no match for mine of course.

"I'll take it." She stated and proceeded to take the knife and put it in her pocket.