"I'm fine here. So tell me...did they lied? or you don't want to tell me?"

Before he utters anything I click the recording option on my phone.

He choked and looks at me. "First you promise me you won't let me be alone.." he asks and I frown.

Though I saw the changes in him time to time I hadn't noticed it so far... but now I get it. Sometimes he acts in such a childish way and sometimes be a pervert and sometimes he act normal... I wonder what's in his brain which always gets him so moody.

I shake my head. "O-okay" I assure him. "Well, they were not lying. At that time Mariam was halfway bent herself to reach Ayaat's hand.. so at that time I thought what would happen if she fell down.. will she be alive or dead.. so I drop her down but unluckily she died.." dad said so easily without any hesitation. I mean how and why?

Is this man crazy or something. " you are not making any sense." I gasp.

" I mean dad common how can a person be fine when thrown down from such-"

"That was not that high.." he cuts me in between. "What rubbish dad!!" I say sharply.

"No.. no son" he creeps out like a child and came near me. Holds my hand and kissed it. "What are you doing?" I frown. I feel so weird.

"Asiya, I loved her but I don't know how did she die... I mean I told her to give me money....at the end she denied." He says and plasters a puppy face.

Why is he behaving like this? Was something there in a cocktail?

"Zain... Asiya was so pretty but Mariam was more prettier..anyhow I found both of them pretty" he grins and chuckled.

I feel really strange about it.. what is the blabbering. What should I reply to him... ugh! I shake my head. I keep staring at him and feel like puking. Though he is not ugly yes dad is pretty well good with his features, such enough that people can fall for him easily.

"Anyways.. when she denied to give me money I yelled at her which made her cry. I told her not to cry but she was not listening to me so I decided to make her stop forever" dad chuckles as he recollects everything. "I know I did a right thing" he adds and laughs.

"Dad!!" I murmur while I still trying to get him. "If you need money then you have a debit card right....you can use it..if that is not enough then you could have asked me... why did you kill her? I mean it's completely illogical!?" I ask still completely effing surprised.

"I don't have any money... I'm poor that's why I have to take from others." He speaks. "Dad we have the biggest textile industry...how can we be that needy!?" I say him a bit louder than before.

He rolls his eyes. " Since how many years your company has been progressed?" He asks.

"5 fucking years, right!?" He grinds his teeth.

"Yeah, so?"

"I've been using Asiya since after Uzair was born...then Yumna came in this world after a year.... we've been not this rich at that time..you grew up and started this company and progressed it..then only we have been doing well with a wealth..." He says with a scowl on his face.

"Dad!? You killed aunt Asiya after my mom died... We've been good enough with wealth for 5 years right..so your damn debit card was full of money at the time you killed her...then what's the point..???" I ask getting super annoyed.

"Look, son, she always used to care for me but she also sometimes gets me irritated... I mean she always used to say me to tell Mariam about our thing..and I denied every time... I beat her and shouted on her that I'm not going to say anything to Mariam nor let her say anything... There were lots of criticism between us... I couldn't take it anymore when she packed her bags and was going to leave me forever handing me divorce papers...she also said she was gonna say Mariam the truth... so then I couldn't hold myself.." he narrates.