Sirius's New Christmas Tradition

Sorry for the hella late update, I low-key forgot this fic existed. Anyway I'm here now! I had a couple more Christmas-themed specials planned but I ran out of time and I don't think you guys want to read a Christmas special on New Years. I will do a couple of winter-y chapters though.

"I," Sirius sang, holding a hand out like a microphone, "don't want a whole lot for Christmas."

Remus felt all of the energy leave his body, except for the blood rushing to his face. Of course he is.

"There is just one thing I need," Sirius sang as he dramatically draped himself across the couch.

"Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree," He sang, pointing to the undecorated tree which, did not, in fact, have any presented underneath.

"I just want you for my own," He strutted over towards Remus, "More than you could ever know," He sang as he traced a line across Remus's jawline.

"Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas, is you," He collapsed leaving Remus to struggle to try and catch Sirius before he hit the ground. Maybe I should've just let him fall, he thought, only half joking,

Sirius stands back up. James slid down the banister, followed by Peter, and the three started singing.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need," Sirius snapped to cue James and Peter to start vocalizing.

Lily, who was in tangling strands of lights on the couch, watched with a huge smirk on her face. She has no right to look that amused, they did this to her last year.

"I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree!" he sang, sliding underneath the tree, which, at the moment, had no presents underneath it.

"I don't need to hang my stocking there up on the fireplace." Sirius somehow ran halfway across the room, jumping over Lily's knees, (which earned a terrified shriek from James,) in order to point to the fireplace's white mantle.

"Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day!"

"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true," Sirius draped himself dramatically across the coffee table. How the table didn't break after the two pies he ate on Thanksgiving was a shock to them all.

"All I want for Christmas is you," Sirius leaped into Remus's arms, who at this point, was laughing and blushing in embarrassment at his boyfriend's antics.

"You, baby," James and Peter choursed.

Sirius ended with a dramatic flourish, while Lily, James, and Peter applauded then in the background.

"You know what, that's gonna be my new tradition," Sirius joked.

"What, serendating me every year with Mariah Carey?" Remus asked.

He shrugged, standing up again, "Some people make gingerbread houses or that Elf-On-The-Shelf thingie, and I sing a Christmas song to my boyfriend."

James shrugged, "Better than most traditions," he responded.

Fair enough.

"You done with those lights yet, Lily?" Peter asked out of the blue, watching as Lily struggled with the glowing bundle of lights.

Lily huffed in annoyance, "If I could figure out which fucking bulb is out then yeah I'll be done." She took out a light, and swapped it with another one, and the stripe lit up, "Got it!"