Prank Wars. A.K.A. Not Getting Any Shit Done.

It was Friday. It was forty five degrees out in late March. Remus just wanted to go home and watch Netflix. He, instead, sat at the cash register, selling six books to a teenager. He was rather impressed, even he hadn't bought that many books at once before.

"And here you go." Remus handed her the receipt. "I admire your love of books."

"Thanks!" She scooped up the six books and carried them towards the door.

"You should probably get a bag for them!" He called after her as she walked out the store.

Remus looked at his phone, which has been dinging all morning. James was talking about Lily, the coworker he has a crush on.

"Dude, just ask her out already!"

"But what if she rejects me?"

"Do I need to ask her out for you or something?"

"No!"

"Just go over there and talk to her! It's not that hard, Prongs!"

"You two, stop texting me! It looks bad when your phone is going off a million times a minute!" Peter complained.

"Just put us on Do Not Disturb, Wormtail, it's not that hard."

"Okay, if you do not ask her out by tonight, I am going to superglue your glasses to your nightstand in your sleep."

Remus chuckled at the comment. Sirius, as immature as he was, always made him laugh.

"Okay fine I'll ask her out." The conversation was quiet for a couple minutes.

"GUYS SHE SAID YES IM TAKING LILY EVANS OUT TO DINNER TOMORROW YES!!!!!!" James texted, in all caps and terrible punctuation, followed by numerous smiling emojis.

"Finally, that took long enough." Remus replied.

"Prongsie's got a daaate. Prongsie's got a daaate." Sirius teased.

"IM SO HAPPY."

"That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

"IT WAS TERRIBLE BUT IT WAS WORTH IT."

~~~

"Alrighty, news." Sirius said, throwing a box of pizza down on the living room table.

Remus looked up from his laptop. "What is it, Sirius? Did you finally pick up the pizza?" He had started acting a lot more casual. Probably the other three rubbing off on him.

Sirius opened up the pizza box. "Pansexual" was spelled out in pepperoni on the pizza. "You are what you eat." He took two slices of pizza and ate it as one large slice.

"Of course you couldn't come out like a normal person." Remus laughed, and grabbed a slice of the pizza.

Peter and James were laughing their asses off.

"That is probably one of the best ways anybody could come out in the history of coming out."

"So, you guys support me?"

"Why wouldn't we? Remus is bi and we were fine with that." James reassured.

"True, true."

"Okay, if there are two gay people here does that mean we should get a pride flag?" James asked.