Chapter Forty-Three: Say Goodbye To Your Little Friends

~~~Laura~~~

Iris and Harry found where they were keeping the axid from the building scans.

"Alright, I will neutralize it, and you three guys will get the hostages out. We're gonna need the ice queen."

"OH, that's not how it works, I can't just-"

"Lexi La Roche!" All three of us yelled at her. Her eyes glowed blue.

"It was her childhood bully," Cisco explained to Iris.

"A lot of repressed anger." I added.

"Lets go!" 

~~~

Cisco and I crept around the factory, trying to be discreet, while Killer Frost just walked around indifferently. 

"Ok. Remember, anything in here that looks fun is probably lethal." Cisco told us.

"Just like me." Killer Frost said.

"Nice. Ok, let's deliver these delivery people to safety."

"Or we could just leave them and kill Trickster and Prank." I looked at her.

"That's why you scare me."

"Remember that talk about murdering your way out of problems?" Cisco asked. "Yeah, we don't do that."

"Yet."

"Ever!" I corrected.

"We're gonna get you out of here." Cisco and I started untying their hands. They had bags over their heads.

"Ooh, Beebo hungry." We turned around to see killer flying beebos behind us. "Beebo likes to play."

"Give me a template, Skyrocket." Killer frost told me. I made a circular force field and she covered it with ice. "Ready?"

"Just say when." She nodded and we both fired it in their direction, causing them to shatter on impact.

"I know she's scares you, but you two would make one BA dynamic duo." I chuckled turning around. The hostages yanked off the hoods to reveal Trickster and prank. They slapped Meta-cuffs onto our wrists. Killer Frost turned back into Caitlin, and Cisco and I's powers were useless.

"Tricked ya!" Trickster aimed the Hurty-Squirty gun at us.

"I'm guessing the plan didn't work?" Caitlin asked.

"Help!' Cisco said.

~~~

We were now sitting in chairs under the axid shower, and Prank and Trickster were talking to the camera.

"We asked for one hero, but now we've got three!" Luckily, we all had long-ish hair so we could hide our faces.

"It's time for our showcase showdown, so let's spin that wheel and see what fun prize awaits our new friends." The wheel was spinning and Prank walked up onto the stage.

"Hurry up I haven't killed anyone in years."

"OH, a tie? I guess they die together." He took Cisco's glasses off, and my mask, when the skylight shattered and a stretchy figure slid down onto the floor. When he landed, I saw my boyfriend, in a new, amazing looking super suit. I smiled.

"Nice outfit." Prank said.

"Yeah, no kidding." I mumbled to Cisco.

"Thanks. I've got a great tailor. Now let everyone go, pranksters, and no one gets hurt."

"We thought you chickened out, Stretchy Man."

"Actually, I did. See, I thought I was pretty much invincible until you and your over-sized water-pistol put the fear of God in me."