Chapter 13: The Mafia Ball.

Start from the beginning

"You haven't seen mean. Now, what do you want so I can get back to the food" I peered over to the buffet table, eyeing the pickles with cheese which I became obsessed with since I was pregnant with Mila. I really hope there's some left when I'm done dancing with this fool.

"I'll get straight to the point then baby girl, I want my daughter" He simply said, looking straight at me with a straight face. This conversation again, I really wish someone would just intervene and take me away from him.

"I told you, I don't have her"

"Well then where is she?"

"Not with me, and never ever with you" I spat. His eyes became cold before gripping onto either side of my waist and lifting me up in the air, I could feel his fingers dig into my wound causing a shooting pain to spread up my back. West placed me back on the floor. Everyone else was oblivious as they were in their own little world.

Where the hell is Jace and Oliver?

"I think you forget that she isn't just yours, she's mine as well and I have the right to see her so tell me where she is"

"Your an idiot, I didn't put you on the birth certificate and she doesn't have your last name so, to be honest, Mila is just my daughter and not yours" I snarled. I felt a cold object against my front but I didn't react, he didn't scare me and if he was smart enough he wouldn't cause a scene in front of all these gang leaders.

Some were looking in our direction but my blue eyes didn't leave him. West started to chuckle darkly before leaning in towards my ear, his lips brushed against my earlobe before giving it a little nip like he used to. My whole body shivered with disgust with the contact.

"I have plenty of people working for me now Hope, who says I won't be able to find her before you do?" He pushed my back closer to him making the gun press against me harshly. "I'll see you in hell" I heard the click of the gun but before he could shoot someone ripped West away from me making him crash to the floor.

"If I see you pull a stunt like that again in my home, I won't think twice about putting a bullet between your eyes. Now get out of my sight." I heard a deep angry voice calmy speak towards West making him leave but not without sending me a deathly glare.

" I heard a deep angry voice calmy speak towards West making him leave but not without sending me a deathly glare

The man who had threatened West turned to face me making me gasp quietly. He was absolutely gorgeous, his body was well built making the outline of his muscles stand out through his shirt. This man had a light stubble which made them ten times more attractive in my opinion. He had dark brown thick hair to match his chocolate brown eyes which resembled Callums.

Even in my heels the stranger still towered over my frame, I could see everyone staring at us but that was until he shot them all a glare making them walk away or look a different direction.

"You must be Hope Carter, my names Xavier King the mafia leader of the golden triad" He spoke before offering his hand.

"You owe me a dance"