Christmas Eve Brother Fight

Nick's P.O.V.

Two months it's been two months since Kendrah's been in rehab and I still miss her like crazy. I've tried keeping my mind off it by filming Jumanji and spending time with my family especially during the holidays. Which brings me to where I'm at right now which is at my parents house in North Carolina. And before you all ask no Joe isn't talking to me but hey it's Christmas it's not like he can ignore me right? Well you'd be wrong about that.

"Nick Kevin and Danielle are here we're gonna decorate the tree come on" Frankie says happily as he walks into my room as I'm looking at pics of Kendrah and I on my phone. "Ok I'm coming, is Joe downstairs" I ask curiously as I set my phone on the nightstand by my bed. "Yeah I think he's holding Valentina" Frankie says he leans against my door. "Ok give me a few minutes I'll be right down" I say sighing a little. Frankie just nods as he shuts my door and heads downstairs. After sitting for a few minutes, I got up and walked downstairs and sure enough Joe was standing by the tree holding Valentina.

 After sitting for a few minutes, I got up and walked downstairs and sure enough Joe was standing by the tree holding Valentina

"Awww that's so cute" I say smiling as I watched Danielle take a picture of Joe with Valentina. "I know right your next by the way" Danielle says giggling as she puts her phone away. "Merry Christmas bro" Kevin says as he hugs me. "Merry Christmas big brother" I say laughing as I hugged him back then hugged Danielle as well. "Awww all my boys are together again" my mom says happily with a few tears in her eyes. "Mom don't cry please" Kevin says as he walks over and hugs our mother. "I'm sorry it's just I love when we all get to be together like this it doesn't happen often you know" Mom says sniffling as she hugs Kevin and looks at all of us.

"Ok uncle Nick it's your turn" Danielle says as she places Valentina in my arms. I just smiled as I stood in front of the tree holding Valentina and kissed her head as Danielle took a picture of us. "That's adorable" Danielle says as she shows me the picture. "Can you send that to me please" I begged as I rocked the baby in my arms. "Absolutely" Danielle says smiling. "Ok hand her over" my mom says as she stands in front of me with her arms open.

"Hey I just got her" I say pouting

"Hey I just got her" I say pouting. "Tough you have to help your brothers decorate the tree so give me my grand baby" my mom says as she takes Valentina from me. "Fine but I'm taking her back later" I say smirking as I walked over to stand by Joe while my parents headed into the kitchen. "I'm glad we all get to be together to" Kevin says as we start putting decorations on the tree. "Me to I really miss you guys ya know" Frankie says softly as he puts one of the ornaments on the bottom branch of the tree. "We miss you to little bro but hey we're gonna have some fun tonight right" Kevin says as he looks up at Joe and I. "I'm down how about you Joe" I ask as I put my hand on his shoulder which I think tensed him up.