Karaoke Night: Part Two

Kendrah's P.O.V.

"This is definetely the most fun I've had in a long time" I say smiling as I drink my third margarita. "Glad your enjoying yourself baby girl" Nick says laughing as he kisses my cheek. "Enough chit chat who's going next" Joe asks impatiently as he drinks his fifth beer. "I think we should do duets" I say sipping my drink. "That's a great idea baby" Nick says energized as he finishes his beer. "Jonas you do realize your driving home right" Demi says as she drinks a soda. "Yes mom that's why I'm only having two beers" Nick says sarcastically as he throws his bottle away.

"Ok back to the subject here I think you and Demi should sing your song avalanche babe" I say giggling finishing my margarita. "That's not a bad idea what do you say Nicky" Demi says giggling. "I say I'm in but if you call me Nicky again your toast Lovato" Nick says as he glares at her. "Duly noted hey babe is it ok if I sing with Nick" Demi asks as she bats her eyelashes at Joe. "Of course go kick some ass baby" Joe says as he slaps her butt playfully and kisses her cheek. "Are you ok with it to honey" Nick asks as he holds me tightly.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't besides it's also one of my favorites" I say as I kiss him smiling. "Ok Dems lets  go rock this" Nick says as they both run up on the stage after telling the DJ what their singing. When the music started and Demi and Nick began singing, I took out my phone and started recording them. "Here's a little something for all you Nemi shippers" I said giggling as I got video of their whole performance. "I like watching them sing together especially seeing how far they've both come" Joe says as he drinks his sixth beer.

"Your really proud of them huh" I say smiling as I sip on another margarita. "Oh yeah especially Demi cuz she's in a much better place now then she was before she got treatment" Joe says as he stares at her with admiration. "I know she's definitely inspired me and millions of other lovatics" I say as I watch them finish singing and stop recording. "That's what I love about her is she's always so caring to others and not afraid to be who she is no matter what haters say" Joe says giving me a knowing look. "Nick told you about what happened when I started making videos didn't he" I ask quietly as I looked at the ground.

"Yes he did and trust me I get how hurtful those words can be but they're not true" Joe says as he puts his arm around my shoulder. "What if they're right Joe, what if I can't sing and I'm just fooling myself by trying to do this" I say sniffling as I let a few tears run down my face. "Come here sweetie" Joe says as he pulls me into a tight hug. I couldn't stop myself from crying as I hugged him back burying my head in his chest. "Hey look at me" Joe says softly as he lifts my chin up. I just sniffled as I looked up at him nervously. "Ok first of all you can do this I know you can so do Demi and Nick and they'll both be with you every step of the way alright" Joe says smiling as he wipes my tears away.

I just nod my head not really knowing what to say. "And second you can definitely sing did you hear that crowd and you had everyone on their feet dancing" Joe says as he grabs my hand squeezing it. "Yeah I guess I did ok" I say as I roll my eyes. "Ok my ass girl your a rockstar and trust me with Demi and my brother helping you the whole world will see it to" Joe says as he finishes his beer and pats my back. "Thanks Joe you really know how to make a girl feel better" I say sweetly as I kiss his cheek hugging him again. "No problem that's what friends are for right" Joe says as he hugs me back.

"Right" I say giggling as Demi and Nick walk back over to us. "So what did you guys think" Demi asks as she sits on Joe's lap. "You guys were amazing I got it on video to, is it ok if I post it on my YouTube channel" I ask as I go to the app on my phone. "Sure go ahead" Demi says smiling as she gets a soda and drinks it. I just smiled as I uploaded the video to my channel and shared it on Twitter. "Hey are you ok babe" Nick asks concerned since I'm guessing he saw the tear stains on my face. "Yeah I had a little breakdown but Joe gave me one of his famous pep talks now I feel better" I say winking as I lay my head on Nick's shoulder.