Confrontations and Comfort

Kendrah's P.O.V.

After I was finished getting hair and makeup done, I looked for Demi and Nick and saw them as they walked back from the hallway. "Hey where did you guys run off to" I ask curiously. "Oh just wrapping up some tour stuff" Demi says nervously as she gets into the chair I was in. "Alright ladies I will see you in a little bit... and I'd like a word with you in my dressing room before the show" Nick says quietly as he squeezes my shoulder and heads over to the wardrobe trailer.

"You told him what happened last night and this morning didn't you" I ask harshly as I glare at Demi crossing my arms. "Possibly... ok yes I did" Demi says as she digs her finger nails. "Damn it Demi that was none of his business and it isn't yours either so stay out of it" I say coolly as I start walking away but Demi gets up quickly and grabs my arm. "I'm sorry ok but I was worried about you and even if I didn't say anything to Nick he still would've found out somehow" Demi says as she keeps holding my arm and rubs my back with her other hand. "Well I'm a big girl and I can handle this myself so why don't you do me a favor stop acting like you care and just leave me the hell alone" I say coolly as I yank my arm away from her and storm off to my dressing room slamming the door.

I just stood in there pacing for a few minutes trying to calm down until I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it" I say sighing as I run my fingers through my hair. "It's Demi I wanna talk to you" I hear her say on the other side. "Fine come in" I say as I sit on my couch grabbing my paper with my set list as Demi walks in closing the door. "Look Kendrah I'm sorry for upsetting you ok but I was genuinely concerned about you" Demi says as she sits next to me rubbing my back.

"Really I never would've guessed that given how cold you've been to me lately" I say scoffing as I pull away from her and stand up. "Ok I deserved that but can you really blame me I guarantee if our roles were reversed you'd be treating me the same way" Demi says raising her eyebrows at me. "Whatever" I say rolling my eyes as I cross my arms. "Kendrah regardless if I'm angry at you or not, I don't wanna see you doing any harm to yourself or your body" Demi says as she stands up turning me around and hugs me.

I just stayed quiet as I hugged her back then pulled away. "Thank you for your concern but like I said before it's my body and I'll do what I want with it" I say coolly as I pushed her away from me. Before Demi can say anything else, we get interrupted by Phil walking through the door. "Hey ladies sorry to interrupt" Phil says as he walks over to us. "It's ok Phil what's up" Demi says as she smiles at him. "We have one more technical rehearsal to do before the show so Demi your up first and Kendrah, Nick wants to see you" Phil says as he looks at me. I just nod my head as Demi and I follow Phil out of my dressing room.

"Nick's gonna yell at me isn't he" I ask worried a little as I leaned on the wall outside his dressing room. "I don't know sweetie but good luck and I'll see you at the huddle before the show" Demi says as she hugs me then walks to the stage with Phil. "Well here goes nothing" I whispered to myself as I knocked on Nick's door. "Come on in Kendrah" I hear Nick's voice say on the other side. "Hey boss ready for the show" I ask nervously as I walk in closing the door. "Yes I am how about you are you excited" Nick asks as he sits on the couch patting the spot next to him. "Excited and still nervous but I'm gonna just do the best I can like you said" I say smiling as I sit next to him.

"Good girl now you know why I wanted to see you right" Nick asks as he cocks his eyebrow at me. I just nodded my head as I looked at the floor. "Demi told you what happened last night and this morning didn't she" I say as I look at him nervously. "Yes she did and don't be mad at her please she's just worried about you" Nick says as he gives me a look. "Well given how she's acted towards me lately I never would've thought that" I say scoffing as I cross my arms. "Do you honestly really blame her after what you and Joe both did to her and I" Nick asks as he glares at me a little.