The Aftermath

Kendrah's P.O.V.

(12:00 a.m.)

I couldn't sleep the whole night after Nick went on his date with Priyanka. I kept imagining so many scenarios in my head like them kissing or even the worst one Nick actually making love to her. I just kept telling myself how much Nick loved me and how he promised on our sons life that nothing would happen between them. I was laying on the couch in a red nightgown just watching tv when I heard the front door open as Nick came inside the house. "Hey your finally home" I say softly as I walked up behind Nick wrapping my arms around his waist as he was taking off his shoes. "Baby it's late what are you still doing up" Nick says as he turns around and cups my cheeks. "It was to lonely in our bed without you and I couldn't sleep" I say pouting as I leaned my head against his chest.

"Then let's get you to bed beautiful" Nick says sweetly as he scooped me up in his arms bridal style and carried me upstairs to our room. "Hey put me down creep" I say giggling as I held onto his neck. "Gladly my love" Nick says winking as he laid me on our bed then got on top of me. "Jeez someone is horny" I say winking as I rubbed his bare chest. "Very now stop talking and kiss me" Nick commands as he locked our lips together in a steamy kiss as he undressed me. Hey what happens in our bedroom stays here although I'm sure you guys guessed it.. yep we ended up making love twice. "How is it every time we have sex it just gets better and better" Nick says euphorically as we were both cuddled together and coming down from the height of our peaks.

"Because we keep spicing it up especially trying different positions" I say as I snuggled my head onto his chest while he rubbed my back. "Very true... you know how much I love you right" Nick says as he cups my chin. "Of course I do and I love you to" I say sincerely as I kissed his cheek. Nick suddenly got quiet after that and I noticed a sad look on his face. "Hey are you ok" I ask concerned as I sat up on my elbow and rubbed his chest. "Yeah I'm just so happy and lucky that your still with me especially after everything I've put you through" Nick says remorsefully. "Hey we're not talking about you and Demi right now otherwise I'm going to get pissed" I say coolly as I tried keeping my temper down.

Nick just nodded his head as he sat up on our bed while I covered myself with the sheet. "You know I didn't even ask but how did your date with Priyanka go" I ask curiously. "It went good we just went to dinner where I got to know her a little more then we went dancing for a while and I might have drank a little to much, then I took her home" Nick says nonchalantly. "Well you drinking was bound to happen since your a social drinker.... Did you... Nevermind" I start to say then stop as I rubbed my hands together.

"Did I what my love" Nick asks as he cocks his eyebrow. Here goes nothing I mumbled to myself. "Did you kiss her" I ask meekly as I looked at the floor awaiting his answer.

Nicks P.O.V.

"Did you kiss her" Kendrah asks in a quiet whisper as she stared at the floor while my stomach tightened. "I'm not gonna lie to you because you don't deserve that... yes we did kiss once we got inside her house" I say honestly as I gripped her waist and pulled her onto my lap. "I had a feeling something like that would happen... thank you for being honest with me" Kendrah says sincerely as she kissed my cheek then gave me a small smile. I wish I could've stopped so I didn't have to see the hurt look on her face next but I knew if I had any hope at salvaging my family I had to be 100 percent truthful.

"Your welcome but there's actually more to it..." I say as I put my hands below her ass then waited for her reaction. "What do you mean there's more" Kendrah asks harshly as she glanced up at me. "I mean we didn't only kiss" I say subtly as I sighed. "What are you... oh my god you had sex with her didn't you!" Kendrah shouts as she gets off my lap and glares at me. "Not exactly" I say quietly as I rubbed my head trying to process my thoughts. "What the fuck does that mean Nick" Kendrah says in a demanding tone as she crosses her arms over her chest. "I guess in a way we kind of had sex but it was only oral I stopped it before it got to full intercourse" I say adamantly as I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.