Our Little Secret

Joe's P.O.V.

The next morning, I heard my alarm go off on my phone so I sat up and shut it off. "Time to go on my run" I mumble to myself as I got out of bed without waking Demi. After I put my workout clothes and shoes on, I grabbed my phone and headphones and headed out the door. While I was on my run, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Kendrah and I had last night. I know it was wrong ok but something about it felt kind of right to.

After going on my run for about an hour or so I decided to head back home. When I got inside the apartment Nick, Demi, and Kendrah were all in the kitchen. "Hey I was wondering where you disappeared to this morning" Demi says as she gets up from the table and walks to me pecking my lips. "Sorry babe I needed a run and I didn't wanna wake you" I say still trying to catch my breath. "It's ok I was just about to make us all pancakes do you want some" Demi says as she walks to the cupboard taking the pancake mix out.

"Yes please while your doing that I'm gonna go jump in the shower" I say as I head into our room shutting the door. After I finished getting showered and cleaned, I changed into a pair of jeans and a tank top shirt then combed my hair. As I walked back out to the kitchen, I could smell the aroma from the pancakes as I walked up behind Demi who was cooking on the stove. "Mmm smells delicious babe" I say licking my lips as I kissed her neck. "Thank you now go take a seat and I'll bring you a plate" Demi says as she shoves me playfully.

"Yes ma'am" I say laughing as I go sit at the kitchen table. "Hey Joe are you busy at all today" Nick asks as he sits by me checking his sugar and Kendrah sits by him. "Nope for once I actually have a day to relax why" I say as Demi brings each of us a plate of pancakes. "Would you mind keeping my girl company while I'm gone today" Nick asks as he takes a bite of his pancake. "I thought you and Demi just had a meeting with Phil" I say as I start eating to. "We do but I also have to head onset to film an episode of kingdom right after that so I'll be home late tonight" Nick says as he gives Kendrah an apologetic look.

"Babe it's fine I understand you have to work" Kendrah says as she kisses his cheek and nibbles her pancake. "Yeah but I still feel bad leaving you home bored all alone" Nick says as he finishes eating and grabs Kendrah's hand squeezing it. "She won't be bored man cuz she'll have me to hang with" I say as I finish eating. "Well I'm gonna go get ready after I'm done cleaning up" Demi says as she finishes eating and goes into the kitchen. "Honey I'll clean you go get ready" I say as I take her plate from her and start doing the dishes.

"I'm definitely liking this new side of you it's hot" Demi says winking as she kisses my cheek and goes into her room. "Yeah I gotta go change to, and you missy please eat ok" Nick says as he gets up from the table pecking Kendrah's lips. "I'll try to babe now go get changed before your late" Kendrah says as she shoves him towards their room playfully. "I'm going I'm going geez" Nick says laughing as he heads into their room shutting the door. "Want some help cleaning up" Kendrah asks as she gets up leaving her plate untouched.

"No I got it I want you to sit and eat" I say as I walk her back to her seat. "You have to ask nicely" Kendrah says giggling. "I'm not asking you I'm telling you your gonna eat even if I have to feed you myself" I say sternly as I stand in front of her crossing my arms. "Joe come on lighten up" Kendrah says rolling her eyes. "No you need tough love and I'm gonna give it to you now eat" I say demanding as I sit in a chair by her. "Sir yes sir" Kendrah says sarcastically as she eats her pancake slowly.

I just smiled smugly as I got up and headed back into the kitchen. "There drill sergeant all done" Kendrah says as she walks into the kitchen putting her plate in the sink. "Thank you sweetie I hope you know I'm only tough cuz I care about you" I say as I start doing dishes. "I know and thank you for that" Kendrah says softly as she kisses my cheek. "Anytime my friend" I say winking as I load the dishwasher and she washes the pots and pans. "Awww look at our hard little workers" Demi coos as she and Nick both walk back out of their rooms dressed and ready.