Off To Treatment Part Three

Kendrah's P.O.V.

Once Demi had finished signing me in and going over a few rules, we headed back to the boys. "Ok she's all checked in and one of the nurses is taking her things to her room" Demi says as she squeezes my shoulder. "So this is it huh kiddo" Joe says as he walks up to me and grabs my hands. "I guess so, I'm really gonna miss you Joe" I say in a shaky voice as tears run down my face. "I'll miss you to sweetie but I'll try and come see you as much as I can ok" Joe says as he tilts my chin up and wipes my face. "I hope so and I'm really sorry for disappointing you" I say sniffling as I looked at my feet.

"Hey your not disappointing anyone ok, I'm really proud of you and I know your going to come out of this just as strong as you were going into it" Joe says firmly as he pulls me into his arms and hugs me tightly. I just nodded my head as I hugged him back and cried into his chest. "I love you Joe and I'm so lucky to have you in my life" I say with my voice cracking a little as I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I love you to more then you know your my best friend forever don't forget that ok" Joe says softly as he rubs my back and kisses the top of my head. "I won't" I say giggling a little then looked over at Nick.

"Well I'm gonna go show Joe around and give you guys some privacy" Demi says winking as she and Joe walked out of the entrance. "Great now here comes the hard part" I whispered as tears filled my eyes again. "Hey it's gonna be ok babe we talked about this remember your a warrior just like Demi" Nick says reassuringly as he cups my chin and rubs my cheek with his thumb. "I don't feel like much of one right now" I say quietly as I sniffled. "Well you are one to Demi, Joe, my family and so many others but most importantly me" Nick says confidently.

"Thank you for having faith in me even when I don't have it in myself" I say blushing a little. "Your welcome oh and do me a favor while your here" Nick says as he gives me a look. "Sure anything you name it" I say smiling a little. "Don't stress yourself out about your album or what those stupid haters say you just focus 100% on your recovery got it" Nick says in his stern boss voice. "Sir yes sir" I say giggling as I saluted him. "Very cute now come here sweetie" Nick says softly as he pulls me into his arms and hugs me tightly. At that point I couldn't hold my emotions in anymore as I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried into his chest.

Nick didn't say anything as he held me and stroked my hair to try and calm me down a little but I could tell he was holding back tears himself. "I can't do this I can't say goodbye to you it's to hard" I say in a shaky voice as I kept crying. "We don't have to say goodbye because I'm going to be visiting so much you'll get sick of me" Nick says sarcastically as he laughs a little. "You promise" I say giggling a little as I looked at him with puffy eyes. "Cross my heart and like Joe said we're all very proud of you" Nick says smiling as he kisses my cheek. "Thanks boss I'm gonna do everything they tell me to do so hopefully I won't be in here long" I say as I look around nervously.

"That's all I can ask oh and here this is for you" Nick says as he pulls an envelope out of his pocket and hands it to me. "What's this" I ask confused as I scrunched my eyebrows at him. "It's a letter I wrote for you while we were on the plane but I don't want you to read it until after I leave ok" Nick says as he grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Got it, I love you so much Nick" I say quietly as I hugged him tightly. Nick didn't say anything for a few minutes as he hugged me back and held me for a few minutes letting me cry into his chest. "Hey look at me please" Nick pleaded as he tilted my chin up.

"Oh god I must look so puffy from crying" I say sighing. "Well you will always look beautiful to me no matter what" Nick says sweetly as he rubs my cheek just as Demi and Joe walked back over to us. "Hey guys sorry to interrupt your moment but Kendrah we really need to get you settled in" Demi says apprehensively. "Awww can't I have like another hour or something" I say pouting as I kicked the floor. "I'm afraid not sweetie" Demi says sympathetically. "It's ok baby I gotta get going anyway but I want you to know one thing before I go" Nick says sternly as he grips my waist. "What's that" I say smirking a little.

"One that I am so incredibly proud of you and two that I love you so much more then you know" Nick says softly as he leans in and kisses me passionately and deeply. I felt my heart beat a little fast as I kissed him back for a few minutes then pulled back grinning. "Come on Nick let's go" Joe says as he hugs me again then starts walking to the entrance. Nick gave me one more kiss before he waved and ran after Joe. "Ready for your new journey" Demi asks as she puts her arm around my shoulder and we walked to my room. "As ready as I'll ever be" I say as I followed her. Hopefully I'll be a lot stronger after this was my last thought.