Parties and New Managers

(6 months later)

Kendrah's P.O.V.

Ok so I need to catch you guys up on what's been happening with me. First off Nick and I have been together now for six months and we're still going strong. Second you guys know how Joe and I have been secretly making out, well we kinda pushed that a two months ago by having sex for our first time and still are actually. Don't judge me ok I know this is wrong but we just can't help it. And last but not least, I finally started writing and recording music for my first album, well I've only got one song so far but hey it's a start.

Nick wasn't kidding by the way when he said it would be different making my own music. Anyway now that your all caught up let's get back to the story. I had just gotten back from the studio one day with Demi since she was recording her music. When we walked into the kitchen, we saw Joe and Nick talking at the counter both with excitement on their faces. "Hey babe how was your day" Nick asked smiling as I walked over to him and he pecked my lips. "It was great Demi's got some kickass music coming along" I say giggling as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Can't wait to hear it oh by the way I have some good news for you" Nick says as he puts his arms around my waist.

"Ooh what is it" I say smiling. "Well before I get to that um Demi and I had something we wanted to ask you" Nick says as he looks at me nervously. "Ok shoot" I say as I jump up on the counter sitting on it. "Well you know how Nick and I are going on our Future Now tour soon" Demi asks as she sits on the counter by me. "Yeah I remember you guys talking about it and saying you were having trouble finding opening acts" I say as I swing my legs back and forth. "Well we were wondering and you can totally say no to this... but we wanted to ask you if you would open up for us on the tour" Demi says getting a big grin on her face.

I swear you could hear a pin drop from how quiet it got after that. "Y-you w-want m-me to open for y-you" I stuttered as I looked between Nick and Demi nervously. Demi just nodded her head as Nick stood in front of me grabbing my hands. "I know this is a lot to ask but it would really mean the world to me if you opened up for us, so what do you say" Nick asks apprehensively as he squeezes my hands. "Are you kidding me I would be absolutely honored to open up for you guys" I shrieked enthusiastically. "Yes that's my girl" Nick says excitedly as he picks me up off the counter spinning me around.

I just giggled as he set me down and I kissed him softly. "Woohoo we're going on tour together" Demi says grinning as she hugs me. "Wait what about Joe" I asked raising my eyebrows. "I'll be going with you guys for the first couple months and making an appearance with DNCE but then we gotta head out on our own tour" Joe says as he winks at me and holds Demi tightly. "Now that we got that outta the way wanna hear my other good news" Nick asks as we all go into the living room and sit on the couch. "Yes please" I say batting my eyelashes. "Well you know how ever since we started making your music I've been trying to find you a manager" Nick asks as he puts his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah but I know you haven't had much luck in that department" I say sighing a little.

"Until now because I finally found you one" Nick says softly. "Seriously who is it" I ask curiously. "Her name is Elizabeth Baldwin and she's just started her own management company here in Los Angeles" Nick says as he squeezes my shoulder. "I think I've heard of her company it's called lyrically lullabies right" I ask curiously. "That's the one well she happened to overhear me in Starbucks one day looking for managers, then we got to talking and she agreed to be yours" Nick says as he hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"That's amazing thank you for doing that when can I meet her" I ask as I lay my head on his chest. "You'll meet her tonight because we are having a party to celebrate our tour starting and I invited her" Nick says as he gets up off the couch. "This is awesome I get to go on my first tour and now I have a manager I hope I'm not dreaming right now" I say shaking a little. "I can assure you that your not dreaming, now go get your butt changed cuz our party is at the club in about an hour" Nick says as he looks at his watch. "Yes sir mr boss man" I say smirking as I salute him.