Pregnancy Signs, Jemi Fight, and Dirty Roleplaying

(Authors Note: Ok so I noticed that I'm time jumping a lot in my story and I'm sorry if it's getting a little confusing lol but its my story first of all and second my brains just a little off so excuse me for any mistakes I make anyway hope your all enjoying my story as much as I enjoy writing it)

Nick's P.O.V.

(November 24, 2018)

Well it's finally here the American music awards! This year I'm actually really excited for it not only because I'm nominated for it but also Kendrah got nominated for best new artist and best new single for a song she wrote called my little miracle which she wrote about Gabriel. Speaking of my son he's now three years old and even more of a handful then he was and has definitely gotten more sassy. I think it's partially cuz he picked up on it from Alena. Also ever since Kendrah and I had our homework assignment, we've slowly gotten more intimately closer and will sometimes have our good days where we're getting along but other ones where she's being cold and shutting me out.

Can I blame her for that absolutely not. And before you all ask yes Joe still hates me but I can't blame him for that either cuz I deserve it. Anyway back to where we're at now which is getting ourselves ready for the AMA's. "Nick could you please do me a favor" I hear Kendrah ask from our shower as I was standing by the sink in my boxers shaving and fixing my hair. "Let me guess you forgot to grab a towel and you want me to lay your dress out on our bed right" I say smirking as I was brushing my teeth then gargling mouthwash. "Yes please if you don't mind" Kendrah says batting her eyes at me while she stood behind the shower curtain. "Not at all here my love and I'll also go get Gabriel ready to go to my parents house" I say smiling as I handed her a towel and pecked her lips. "Thank you I really appreciate that" Kendrah says as she stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her waist.

"Your welcome, hey you think maybe if we both win tonight we could have some fun" I ask winking as I grabbed her hips and pulled her into my chest. "We'll see depends on how good you are tonight creep" Kendrah says giggling as she kissed me quickly then shoved me back playfully. I just laughed as I slapped her butt which earned me a glare then headed out of our room down the hallway towards Gabriel's. "Hi daddy" Gabriel says happily as he looked up at me when I stood in his doorway. "Hey son you having fun making a mess in here" I say as I walked over to his dresser and grabbed his outfit out then sat on the floor. "Uh huh I pwayed with all my toys" Gabriel says gleefully as he clapped his little hands.

"Well it's time to clean up sport cuz we gotta get you ready to go with Glammy and Papa" I say as I sat back against the wall with my arms crossed. "Otay daddy I clean up" Gabriel says as he started picking up his toys. Hey he maybe only three years old but he's smarter and learns things a lot faster then most kids his age. "All done daddy" Gabriel says in a cheerful voice as he finished putting his toys in the toy box then he walked over and sat down in front of me. "Good job buddy now let's get you dressed" I say as I pulled my son towards me then got him changed into his pull up. Just as I was about to put his outfit on, I heard gagging noises coming from mine and Kendrah's room.

"Hang on Gabe I'll be right back" I say as I got up then walked back down the hallway to my room. When I got to the bathroom, I saw Kendrah kneeled down by the toilet in her bra and underwear. "Babe are you ok" I ask concerned as I sat down next to her rubbing her back. "Yeah I'm fine... oh god here it comes again" Kendrah mumbles out as she leaned over the toilet bowl and started puking while I was holding her hair back. It took a few minutes of me rubbing her back and soothing her while she was throwing up before she sat back and wiped her mouth with some tissue I'd handed her. "Feel better now sweetie" I ask softly as I kissed her head. "Much better thank you for holding my hair back" Kendrah says gratefully as I stood up then grabbed her hands and helped her. "Your welcome but honey this isn't the first time you've been nauseous you've had it happen quite a few times the last couple weeks if I didn't know better I'd think you were pregnant" I say laughing a little.