Nemi Fight

Demi's P.O.V.

I've seen Nick mad before but not like how he was at the moment. He barely even glanced at me when we were walking to my bus and didn't speak a word until we were on it. "Ok start talking" Nick says angrily as he sat on the couch and crossed his arms. "Nick I know your mad and you have a right to be" I said as I sat next to him and grabbed his hand. "Gee ya think and don't fucking touch me" Nick says fiercely as he yanks his hand away from me. "Nick I don't blame you for being upset ok I should've told you from the beginning but..." I go to say until he cuts me off. "Then why didn't you Demi" Nick asks as he crosses his arms and glares at me darkly.

"Because Kendrah asked me not to and I honestly thought she would've stopped after I found her the first time she did this" I say sniffling a little as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Well that obviously didn't happen, god Demi if you had just told me I could've helped her before she got this bad" Nick says aggravated as he stands up pacing the floor. "Nick no offense but I highly doubt anything you could have said would've changed her mind" I say as I kicked the floor. "Yeah well she would've listened to me more than you considering you've been the one treating her like dirt the most this tour" Nick sneered as he scowled at me.

"Ok fair enough... Nick I said I was sorry and I really mean it" I say sincerely as I got off the couch and grabbed his hand squeezing it. "Well unfortunately sorry isn't gonna cut it and I said to not touch me" Nick says in an icy tone as he yanks his hand away and frowns at me. "Why are you so mad at me about this when you should be mad at Kendrah she's the one who did this and she's the one who told me not to tell you" I say annoyed as I put my hands on my hips and rolled my eyes. "First of all I am mad at her to for your information and second of all you still should have known better that she needed help after you found her the first time" Nick says breathing hard as he leans on the wall by the couch.

"Ok point made Nick I should have told you and I swear I won't keep anything like this from you ever again" I say honestly as I stood in front of him and hugged him tightly. "Excuse me if I don't believe that right now and get the fuck off of me" Nick says viciously as he shoves me away from him and gives me a dirty look. "Nick I apologized ok what more do you want me to do" I say sighing as I sniffled letting tears fall down my cheeks. "One sorry isn't gonna cut it and two you can stay the hell away from me" Nick says coldly as he walks past me and heads to the door of my bus. "You don't mean that" I whisper as my voice cracks a little from crying.

"Yeah I do... I'm glad I'm going to Hawaii because I need some space from you" Nick says coolly as he glares at me with his nostrils flaring. "Wow ok... if your so mad at Kendrah then why the hell are you taking her with you" I say clenching my fists as I tried to hold back tears. "Because this way I can keep an eye on her and prevent her from doing anymore harm to herself" Nick says breathing hard as he looks at me with his arms crossed. "And how exactly are you gonna do that when your gonna be on set everyday" I say sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't know I'll figure something out don't worry about it" Nick says harshly as he rubs his head. "Nick I don't blame you for being pissed at me right now but you can't just shut me out of your life" I say sniffling as I wiped my tears and walked over to him. "Watch me, look Demi I just need some space from you for a while can you please just respect that" Nick asks sighing as he looks at me aggravated. "Fine I'll give you all the time and space you want even if it kills me" I say quietly as I looked at the floor feeling my heart breaking in my chest.

"Thank you, I'll see you around Lovato" Nick says smiling a little as he goes to walk off my bus. "Wait can't I at least get a hug please" I pleaded with him as I held my arms open and made a puppy face at him. "Ok that's not fair you know I can't say no to that face.. come here" Nick says sighing as he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. I just smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him back and buried my head into his chest. Nick must have sensed I was crying because he just held me for a few minutes as he stroked my hair and rubbed my back.

"Hey look at me" Nick says sternly as he lifted my chin up. I stayed quiet as I sniffled and looked up at him nervously. "I'm not shutting you out of my life forever ok I just need some time can you please just be patient with me" Nick says softly as he wipes my cheek with his thumbs. "Yes I can, have a great time in Hawaii I'll see you when you get back" I say smiling a little as I hugged him again. "Thanks, I love you Dems your still my best friend no matter what" Nick says sweetly as he hugs me back and kisses the top of my head. "Same goes for me I love you to Jonas" I whispered as I kissed his cheek. As I watched Nick walk off my bus, I started hoping and praying that he would eventually forgive me for not telling him about Kendrah's secret and hopefully we'd be back to being close again.