You Can Stay With Me

Kendrah's P.O.V.

After I left the apartment, I just ended up staying in a hotel for a few days. I was just getting ready to head out to the studio one morning when I bumped into my manager Beth on the way out of my room. "There you are I've been looking all over for you, Nick said that you moved out" Beth says as we walk into the hotels lobby and sat on the couch. "Yeah I thought it would be better for everyone if I left" I say as I looked at the floor. "Brian said Joe told him that you two made a mistake but he didn't go into anymore detail" Beth said as she rubbed her hands together.

"Mistake is definetely one way to put it, we really screwed up big time and I don't think Demi or Nick will ever forgive us" I say quietly as I run my fingers through my hair. "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to but I think it might help you and I'm a good listener" Beth says as she grabs my hand squeezing it. I stayed quiet for a few minutes debating on if I should say anything or not until I finally gave in and told Beth what happened. "Joe and I um... we've been making out and having sex behind Nick and Demi's backs for the last six months" I say feeling ashamed as I got off the couch and kicked the ground.

Beth just stared at me with a shocked look on her face and her jaw dropped. "W-wow t-that's huge..." Beth stutters a little. "Oh it gets much worse" I say as I start pacing anxiously. "How much worse" Beth asks curiously. "How about the fact that Nick walked in on us right as we were finishing" I say feeling humiliated and like there's a knot in my stomach. "Your kidding right" Beth asks as she raises her eyebrows. "I wish I was, you should've seen his face I have never seen anyone look that hurt or disappointed before" I say as I kick the floor.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you sweetie" Beth says sympathetically as she stands up and hugs me tightly. I stayed quiet as I hugged her back and cried on her shoulder. Beth just kept hugging me and let me cry for a few minutes as she rubbed my back. "Hey look at me" Beth says as she lifts my chin up. "W-what" I stuttered a little and sniffled. "I think Nick and Demi will forgive you eventually but you and Joe might need to give them some time and space" Beth says as she pats my back. "I know your right that's why I moved out unfortunately I can't really afford to stay in this hotel much longer" I say as I wipe my face and sit back on the couch.

"And you can't really pay for an apartment right now huh" Beth says as she sits by me. "No Nick offered to pay for one for me but I told him I'd figure it out on my own" I say as I kick the floor. "I have an idea that I think might help" Beth says as she gives me a mischievous look. "At this point I'm open to anything so shoot" I say as I look at her intrigued. "Why don't you come stay with me" Beth says as she smiles at me. "Are you serious" I ask shocked as I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Dead serious I've got a two bedroom apartment and I've been looking for a roommate for months" Beth says as she pats my leg. "But won't it be weird for you to live with one of your clients" I say scrunching my nose. "Ok first of all I don't consider you a client I consider you a friend and second of all no I think it will be fun" Beth says winking. "It would be pretty cool and I could really use a friend right now" I say as we get off the couch. "So I'm guessing that's a yes" Beth says as she smirks at me.

"Hell yes I would love to be your roommate thank you so much" I say happily as I hugged her tightly. "Your welcome now let's go get your stuff moved in" Beth says as she hugs me back and we head up to my room grabbing my suitcases. After I checked out of the hotel, Beth and I got in her car and headed back to her house. "Thank you again for letting me move in with you, I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't showed up" I say smiling as Beth pulls up into her driveway about ten minutes later.

"Like I said it's no problem is that all you had when you moved here" Beth says as we get out and I grab my suitcases. "Clothes wise yes but I had furniture from my old house in Arizona shipped here it's just in a storage unit" I say as she unlocks the front door and we head inside her apartment. "Well we'll have to go move that in another time for now let's just have a relaxing day watching movies" Beth says as she shows me to my room and I set my suitcases on the bed.

"Sounds good to me" I say giggling as we walk into the living room and plop on the couch. For the rest of the day we just watched movies, ate junk food, and stayed up talking all night. As I went to bed, I breathed a sigh of relief that I had somewhere to stay and had a new friend. Things were starting to look up or so I thought...

(An: hope you guys like this chapter and my cliffhanger lol don't worry more drama to come trust me😉