Cry for Help

(Authors note: there are a few trigger warnings in this chapter so if your affected by them I sincerely apologize. And just know I'm here for all of you anytime you wanna talk or just need a friend to listen💕 stay strong everyone❤️❤️)

Kendrah's P.O.V.

I know I told Nick I was going to sleep but the truth is I was doing something else. After I went upstairs, I headed into the bathroom shutting the door hard. As I sat on the bathroom floor, I started replaying everything I'd heard Nick's mom say and broke down crying. I knew she was mad at me but not this much. Once I stopped crying, I ended up doing two things I hadn't been doing since the tour ended.

First I leaned over the toilet, stuck my fingers down my throat, and started making myself throw up. I knew this was going to disappoint Nick but at that point I wasn't really thinking about anything except how to make myself feel better. I wasn't even thinking about doing my second option until I started hearing the voices in my head. "Your worthless nobody's ever going to love you again" my demons started shouting at me. "That's not true shut up!" I yelled as I started rocking back and forth on the ground. "Just do it you know you want to" the voice in my head whispered. "No stop it" I say as I started crying.

This went on for maybe thirty more minutes until I finally couldn't take it anymore. Which is why I snapped and did my next stupid thing. I reached into the shower, grabbed Nick's razor, and smashed it on the ground. "Do it Kendrah you know you want to" the voices in my head kept taunting me until I just couldn't take it anymore. I looked at the blade in my hand for a minute before I put it against my wrist and started making a few cuts. I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing as I kept making more cuts up my arms and shoulders. I also didn't realize that I hadn't locked the door until I heard the one persons voice I wasn't expecting.

"Kendrah there you are I was hoping we could t... oh my god!" I heard Nick's mom shout as she knelt down in front of me. The minute I heard her voice I instantly stopped what I was doing as I dropped the blade and looked down at my cuts some of which were pretty deep. "Sweetheart don't move ok" Denise says as she gets a cold washcloth from the sink and knelt down pressing it on one of my arms. "I-I'm s-sorry..." I stuttered as I cried letting tears run down my face. "Shhh it's going to be ok sweetie come here" Denise says as she pulls me into her chest and strokes my hair.

"I-I n-need n-Nick..." I say as I started shaking and looked at the blood coming from my arms. "Ok honey I'll get him just relax" Denise whispered as she rubs my back then we heard another voice. "Mom what's going on... oh my god" we heard Kevin say shocked as he stood in the doorway looking at us. "Honey I'll explain later right now I need you to go call your brother and tell him to get back here now" Denise says frantically as she keeps one arm around me while using her other hand to hold the washcloth on one of my arms. "Got it" Kevin says as he runs from the bathroom to his room. "Nick's gonna be mad at me" I whispered as more tears ran down my face. "No he won't dear just relax alright" Denise says comfortingly as she keeps holding me.

Nick's P.O.V.

After I left Kevin's house, I got in my rental car and drove away. I just needed to clear my head especially after the argument I had with my mother. I love her for wanting to protect me but I'm a grown ass man who can make his own choices. I had been driving for about an hour or so before I ended up at a park and stopped in the parking lot of it. I got out and went to sit on a bench to process everything going on in my head. I was still pretty angry about some of the things my mom said about Kendrah. If my mother thinks I'm choosing her side over Kendrah's she's got another thing coming.

I'd been sitting on the bench for maybe ten minutes before I heard my phone start ringing in my pocket. "Hello" I say sighing as I answered my phone. "Hey bro it's me mom needs you to come back to the house now" I heard Kevin say on the other end. "Why so she can tell me how to live my life or what's best for me no thanks" I say sarcastically. "Nick I know your upset with mom right now and I get why but Kendrah really needs you" Kevin says quietly. "What do you mean she went to take a nap when I left" I say a little confused. "That might have been what she told you but she isn't sleeping" Kevin says as I hear him shuffling around.