Secrets Exposed/ Final Show

(Authors note: I apologize in advance if this chapter is a little long let's just say there's a lot of drama lol. And also there are some trigger warnings in it so I also apologize if those affect any of you😞 if you are going through eating disorders or negative thoughts or anything like that feel free to message me anytime. I know what that feels like and I'm always here for anyone who wants to talk or just needs a friend💕 Hope you guys like my story cuz I'm enjoying writing it☺️)

Nick's P.O.V.

The next morning, I was still feeling happy from my birthday yesterday especially since I got to have birthday sex with the girl I still love. Speaking of Kendrah she looked so cute as she laid her head on my chest I couldn't take my eyes off her. Unfortunately as I was looking at her body I saw something I never ever wanted to see on her. She had cuts on her shoulders and all down both of her arms. "How the hell did I not see this coming" I thought to myself as I traced her cuts with my fingers.

She must have sensed me touch her because her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me smiling. "Good morning handsome" Kendrah whispers as she sits up and kisses my cheek. "Hey did you sleep ok beautiful" I say softly as I smiled at her and stroked her hair. "Yeah actually I think this is the best I've slept all tour" Kendrah says as she wraps her arms around my waist and snuggles up more on my chest. "That's good I'm glad I could help you sleep better" I say as I kiss her head trying to forget about her cuts for a moment. "You definitely did, ugh I wish we could sleep in all day" Kendrah says sighing. "Well unfortunately we can't because you and I have our last show with Demi tonight then we're leaving" I say as I sit up on my bed. "We are?" Kendrah asks as she looks up at me with her eyebrows scrunched together.

"Well I am I have to go to Hawaii remember" I say as I crossed my legs together on my bed. "Oh right I forgot you mentioned you got a part in the new Jumanji movie" Kendrah says giggling a little as she leans back on the headboard of my well I guess technically our bed. "Yep I did and I am taking you with me" I say smiling as I get off our bed and put my boxers on. "Oh my god are you serious" Kendrah says as she looks at me shocked while she puts her bra and underwear on. "Dead serious we're leaving the day after tomorrow" I say smirking as I crossed my arms. "Ok this is officially the best day of my whole entire life thank you so much" Kendrah says excitedly as she jumps off the bed and wraps her arms around my neck hugging me tightly.

"Your welcome sweetie, now that we got that out of the way we need to have a serious talk" I say as I hug her back then sit down on the bed and pull her onto my lap. "Ok about what" Kendrah asks as she lays her head on my shoulder. "About this" I say sighing as I point to the cuts all down her arms. Kendrah looked where I was pointing then her face turned pale like she'd just seen a ghost or something. "I-I c-can e-explain..." Kendrah stutters as she looks at her hands nervously. "Ok go ahead and explain to me why your cutting yourself" I say calmly as I looked at her sternly. "It started out as a way of dealing with all the hate from some fans, but then I kept hearing voices in my head telling me I was worthless and that I should just do it" Kendrah says with her voice cracking as she looks up at me with tears running down her face.

"So then why didn't you just come and talk to me or Demi instead of hurting yourself sweetie" I say soothingly as I rubbed her back and wiped her tears away. "I didn't want you guys to worry or I felt like I was gonna burden you with all my stupid problems" Kendrah says quietly as she sniffles and looks at the ground. I didn't know what to say as I wrapped my arms around Kendrah and hugged her tightly as she cried into my chest. "Hey look at me please" I say as I lifted her chin up. Kendrah just sniffled and started shaking a little as she looked into my eyes and I could tell how broken she was feeling at that point. "First of all your problems are not stupid ok and second of all Demi and I are gonna worry about you no matter what because we both care about you" I say sweetly as I kissed her cheek and stroked her hair.