The Billionaire's Son

Start from the beginning

"He's so attractive" Naomi blurted out. I looked at her "What? I'm just saying." She said sinking back into her office chair.

"Yeah and apparently he's a total jerk" Said Jared. I looked at him "How would you know?"

"Just from reading things here and there"

"Yes an most often those things are inaccurate and lies." I said tapping my pen on my desk.

"C'mon you can't tell me that you honestly believe a guy like that could actually be half decent?"

Jared said crossing his arms and leaning against part of my cubicle

"I don't believe in judging someone. Especially someone I know nothing about." I said taking a swig of water from my bottle on my desk.

"Whatever he's loaded with money and probably has hot chicks on speed dial so I don't have anything good to say about him." Said Jared

"You're just jealous that he's slept with more girls than you've ever been friends with." Naomi said brushing a strand of her brown hair out of her face.

Jared scuffed and walked off, Harold following behind.

"Naomi that was rude." I said with a slight chuckle "Am I wrong?" She asked. I didn't say anything.

~*~

After a few hours had passed I finally packed up the things on my desk and headed out.

"So what's your plan for the night?" Asked Naomi, as we walked out of the building and towards our cars in the parking garage.

"Well Kirsten and I are supposed to meet up at Brewstone on 82nd street for a drink tonight, but I'm not counting on her following through."

"Why?"

"Naomi, she's my sister. Do I need any more of a reason? Ever since she stared dating that guy in that band her whole personality changed."

"Ah.."

"Yeah well anyways I'll let you go get ready for your evening. Try to enjoy."She said touching my arm.

I laughed "Thanks I'll try." I said as I walked off towards my car.

After about thirty minutes of being stuck in traffic I finally got home. I opened the door into my apartment to see Jackson my pit-bull/boxer mix running up to me.

"Hi bud!" I said throwing my purse on the ground and getting on my knees to rub his head and belly.

He was my favorite part of coming home.

After petting him for a few minutes I finally checked voicemail.

"Hey Tess. I wanted to let you know that I'll meet you at Brewstone tonight at 8:00."

I was shocked; for once my little sister came through on something she said.

I grabbed something quick to eat before changing and leaving the house for the bar.

~*~

As I got there I looked around for her, nothing.

I pulled out my phone from my wristlet and called her.

"Hey it's Kirsten, sorry I missed your call but leave your name and I'll try and call you back." Said her answering machine.

I groaned as I took a seat at the bar.

"What can I get for you hun?" The bartender asked me.

I sighed "A piña colada" I said propping my head on my hand.