PUBLISHED 2023

Hi everyone,

So I have taken a very long time.....and when I say a long time I mean (as in YEARS)....to finally decide whether or not I wanted to pursue trying to publish The Billionaire's Son series; and after lots of thinking and careful consideration, I have decided that I want to pursue getting a fully revised, shortened, and heavily edited version of this book published with Amazon!

That means that I will take this book and completely re-do it; which will likely mean taking several chapters out and replacing them in a way that better suites my writing style these days.

That would also mean getting it heavily edited and then also re-naming it as well(as that is something I've wanted to do for a long while).

It would essentially be a the exact same story (don't worry), just with a major face lift-if you will!

I am also in the process of publishing my newest and more mature piece of work which is called How I Met You, and if you're interested in reading it then feel free to check it out on my page!
All of these things would be done in the fall and winter of this,or at least that's the goal!

I will keep everyone updated about any moves I might make in regards to fully revamping this series and publishing it! For now, I wanted to at least discuss it.
But as always thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed yourself so far!

Happy Reading!

- Kiana