The Billionaire's Son

Start from the beginning

"No not just you, someone sprinkled too much bitch powder in their power smoothie this morning." I said leaning back into my office chair.

She laughed and lowered her head to look at the paper he handed us.

"This is a little insane though, you've got to admit.

I mean two weeks isn't enough time to get all of this set up." She said tugging on a strand of her dark curly hair.

"I agree, which is why I think we should start calling around right now." I said picking up my phone and dialing the first number on the top of the page.

"Hi yes, is Nancy Eliot in? Great thank you." I said as I waited for the receptionist to transfer me.

After what seemed like hours of being on the phone with this woman we finally hung up.

Naomi smirked at me, then the look on her face turned serious.

"Uh oh" I heard her say as she looked up and past me.

In walked a tall slightly gray haired man, he wore a dark suit and had a flashy Rolex watch wrapped around his wrist.

A tall dark haired guy with greenish gray eyes followed not far behind him. He looked to be in his mid to late twenties, about my age.

He had distinct features, his eyes were mesmerizing and his bone structure in his face was very defined.

He wore a dark suit and tie and an expensive looking watch on his right wrist also.

"Uh Mr. Piercy, I wasn't expecting you here until tomorrow..." David said brushing his hair back with his hand and stuttering as he greeted the pair.

"That's the bosses bosses boss. He is one of the two men who owns this company." Says a voice from behind me, I turned around to see Harold and Jared standing behind my chair.

They were both two guys in their mid twenties, just as me.

Harold had dark curly hair, glasses and wore a collared shirt and khakis.

"Well we got in town early and I thought I'd come today. It's nice to see that things seem to be going smoothly here." Said the older man, as he looked at David who looked terrified.

"Yes. Yes sir. All is going well here sir." David said stuttering.

"Loser" Said Harold as he played with his large ball of rubber bands.

"Yeah...he's the loser." Naomi said as she looked from the ball to his face.

He scrunched his nose and lowered his hands.

"I assume that things for the festival are all under wraps?" The man asked

David quickly nodded "Yes sir"

"Good. Oh how rude of me, I'd like to introduce you to my son. Nicolai this is David. David, Nicolai."

David wiped his hand on his pants and shook Nicolai's hand.

Nicolai looked slightly appalled but still shook it.

"Well I will be checking up in the next few days or so to see how the preparations for the festival are going."

Said Mr. Piercy as he shook David's hand and walked out of the office, his son following not far behind.

As they walked out his son gave me a slight smile and nod.