"A dead body?" Scott asks. I look at him while raising my eyebrows. Stiles looks at Scott and responds.

"No, a body of water, yes a dead body."

"Dumb ass." I reply. Stiles chuckles while Scott nudges me with his pointy elbow and I laugh. Stiles climbs over the railing and lands next to me on the porch, the old wood creaking the whole time. I can feel my face start to warm up and I begin to get butterflies in my stomach. All I can think about is how I can't get over my crush on Stiles. I've liked him ever since first grade, but he likes Lydia "too cool for anyone" Martin.

"Murdered?" Scott asks, keeping the conversation going.

"Nobody knows yet, just that there was a girl, probably in her twenties." Stiles answers while putting his hands in the pockets of his grey sweater.

"Hold on, if they found the body then what are they looking for?" I ask, Stiles turns to me.

"That's the best part," He says. I furrow my brows in confusion and take a glance at Scott while folding my arms across my chest.

"They only found half," Stiles starts, pausing for dramatic effect.

"We're going." I look from Stiles to Scott, then back to Stiles in shock.

"Stiles we can't go, tomorrow's our first day of school." I state.

"Yeah, which means we have to make the most of our last day of summer." He answers with a smile on his face. I roll my eyes and before I can say anything else he tugs on my arm, making me uncross them, and leads me off the porch and to his jeep that sits perfectly on the road beside the sidewalk. Scott's already there, standing by the passenger side of the vehicle. Stiles unlocks the jeep before he jumps into the driver's seat. Scott opens the passenger door before I slightly push him aside to put the seat forward. It squeaks while I push it towards the dash. I wince as if the sound hurts my ears.

"You need to put oil on that." I remark before hopping into the car.

"Nah, it's fine." Stiles replies while I sit in the middle seat of the back row. Scott puts the squeaky chair back to its regular position before sitting on it. The three of us put our seat belts on before Stiles starts the car. The engine isn't loud, that's one of the things I love about this jeep. It used to be his mothers before she passed, Stiles has taken care of this car like it's his child. He begins to drive down the dark road. I look out the window to my left where I can barely see the moon following us. When I was younger I used to believe that the moon either made sure we drove safely or that the moon just needed a friend. That reminds me that I need more friends. I've been with these two bozos since the day before preschool. I smile at the thought.

Stiles pulls up in front of the woods. The headlights shine over a sign that reads 'Beacon Hills Preserve' there's a smaller sign hanging off of it that reads 'No entry after dark'. I chuckle while Stiles turns off the jeep, the headlights fading out. He pulls the key out of the ignition before shoving it into his sweater pocket and stepping out of the car. Scott does the same, but before he goes anywhere, he pushes the seat forward for me to get out. Stiles walks towards us while the leaves crunch under his feet. He has a flashlight out and the light is illuminating the woods around us. I duck while I hop out of the car, making sure I don't bash my head against the roof since that has happened to me numerous of times. I stand next to Stiles while Scott puts the seat back. I look around, not being able to see much since it is pretty dark outside. The sound of the car door closing catches my attention, and I turn back towards the boys. The three of us walk up in front of the jeep, admiring the woods through one flashlight.