Ch.8 || Lord WorldWide Shoulders

Y/N's POV

Yesterday was eventful. After explaining to Yoongi and.....

Uh... What's his name? Wide shoulders, great face...
Oh, it's Jin!

After explaining to Yoongi and Jin about my disease, and Yoongi apologizing to me, I kinda sprinted out of the building in a panic since I couldn't really process all of the emotions I felt at that moment. I was surprised at Yoongi's sudden kindness and understanding of what I was going through, I was shook at the fact that he apologized, I was exasperated at how gorgeous his eyes looked, and I was speechless at the fact that he looked guilty, it really was such a rare moment that I think it should be put in a history book.

Min Yoongi actually apologizes and means it! We have a bright future ahead of us!

Yes. That is how it would go.

He seems so mad and grumpy and says the wrong things, but maybe he doesn't mean them or he just doesn't understand that they may upset someone. Maybe he's not such a bad guy after all.

It's just, I'm nervous to go back today. I'm so embarrassed by the way I acted, I shouldn't have run out the way I did but how was I supposed to reply to his apology?

"Oh, yeah it's totally fine I'll get over it."

And then get on with my life? Maybe have a nice conversation with Jin and Yoongi like we're the best of friends. I might have even been able to meet the rest of BTS along with seeing Leah again. No! I couldn't have done that.

Actually I could have and everything might be normal today.

Damn it! I should've. Why do I have to be so socially awkward and run out of that building like a coward? Maybe they would understand that I'm not really great with people because of my disease. I just need to stop worrying about yesterday's events and focus on today. I'm not psychic, how am I gonna know if Yoongi will think weird of me cause I ran out like I was getting some great orange juice 50% off if I got to the store in two minutes?

I would run out for that deal though. You never, never let a deal like that go to waste.

I dust off my clothes, making sure I have no magical cat hairs on me.

Because even if I have no animals what so ever, I still manage to get their fur on me.

I actually tried to look professional today since it's my first day and my first job. Now I feel nervous because this is all new to me and I don't want anything to happen. Not everyone is aware of my disease but they shouldn't be touching me in the first place so I should be careful. But you never know what will happen so I brought gloves just in case.

I take a deep breath, looking through the transparent glass door in front of me. I see the elderly woman behind the desk, Linda, she smiles at me and motions for me to come in. I shake my head no, I'm not ready to go in yet. I just stand there, watching the building lobby as people are walking in and out of the doors next to me, giving me odd looks, but I don't care, I'm not going in yet. Just then, I see Leah walk up to Linda at the front desk, I watch as Linda points at me making my eyes widen and shake my head. Leah turns around, a huge smile takes place on her face as she starts to walk my way. I try to get away but as if she gained super speed, she got a hold of the back of my shirt and pulled me into the building. I was relieved that she didn't touch my bare arm but I was also freaking out because now I have to face Yoongi and that's not something I'm ready for.

Now that I think about it... Why am I nervous about seeing Yoongi today? Yeah, I'll be a little embarrassed about what happened yesterday but I guess that isn't such a big deal. So why am I nervous if I'm over it?