Chapter 28

A/N: The song above is  "All of Me" by John Legend. Enjoy. Swipe to see the wedding area.

Three months later...

Jensen's POV

   "Well brother, are you ready for this?" Mike slapped my shoulder as he stood next to me at the altar. I nodded at him and smiled, but inside I was a nervous wreck. The wedding march started and my heart started to race as our friends and family stood. I couldn't believe myself right now. Here I was, big macho Jensen Daniels falling to pieces at the thought of spending the rest of my life with the most amazing woman I have ever meet. Mike smacked my shoulder again and pointed, as I looked up I locked onto her eyes and all the nerves faded away. She was absolutely glowing in her simple white dress. Her belly was big with our child and she still looked beautiful. She slowly walked towards me with the biggest grin on her face and Cornelius on her arm.

 She slowly walked towards me with the biggest grin on her face and Cornelius on her arm

Lynn's POV

"You look gorgeous Lynn. Your mother and father would be in complete aww." Cornelius said as he approached me. I was so glad that he agreed to walk me down the aisle and give me away.

 "Thank you, Cornelius, but I feel like a blimp." He laughed. 

"You don't look like one. Now come on, your life is waiting for you." I nodded at him, as he took my arm in his and lead me to the sliding glass door. We had arranged the wedding in Rome at Cornelius and Delphina's home. They had done a wonderful job of turning the backyard into a romantic wedding area. I took a deep breath, as the music started and I felt the panic start to rise inside me. Cornelius felt my panic and tightened his grip on me. "Don't worry hun I got you. Come on." We started our walk and all my panic vanished the moment I locked eyes with him. This man was my whole world and the father of my child. He made me melt every time I laid eyes on him and now was no different.

 He made me melt every time I laid eyes on him and now was no different

I smiled softly as Cornelius and I came closer to him. We stopped at the end of the aisle and Cornelius handed my hand to Jensen. All eyes were on us, but at this moment there was no one else there. I looked up at him, as he guided me up to the altar and I smiled. The ceremony was short and simple and the whole time I never took my eyes off of him. "You may now kiss the bride." The preacher said. Jensen pulled me close and bent down bringing his lips to mine, as everyone cheered and clapped. His kiss was just as intense as the first time, but I could feel the passion even more now. When he finally pulled away from me I almost fell because I was so into his kiss. He took my hand in his as we turned to face our family and friends. "I now present to you, Mr and Mrs. Daniels." Everyone cheered and started throwing flower petals at us, as we made our way down the aisle back to the reception area. Once we were away from the crowd Jensen pulled me close to him.