Chapter 6

Lynn's POV

The door flung open and I heard. "What the fuck is she doing here?" When I turned around, I saw the man who had let me go two years ago but he wasn't the same. He held a gun pointed right at me with anger in his eyes. He stood in the doorway his eyes fixed on me as Mike stood up and moved in front of me. I started to shake and cry, he truly looked at me like he was going to kill me.

 "Jensen, look bro Lynn needs our help." This enraged Jensen more and he started to shake.

 "Why the fuck would I help her? Her brother is why Cat is dead. Or have you forgotten?" He hissed at Mike, continuing to point the gun at me and Mike. Mike's eyes flashed with rage and his body tensed.

 "How dare you say that! There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her and how I couldn't save her. So fuck you." The two men stood there staring at each other then finally Jensen lowered his gun and put it away. He turned and stormed out of the house slamming the door behind him. Mike looked at Trevor and nodded and he took off after Jensen, leaving Mike and me alone.

    I had now lost all control of my emotions and was crying uncontrollably. Mike turned to me with a soft look in his eyes. He knelt in front of me. "Lynn, everything will be fine. Jensen just needs to calm down. Catherine's death was hard on him but he will come around." I looked at him and tried to stop crying. Then I realized Jensen was right, I should have done more to help Catherine.

 "He is right. It's my fault your sister is dead. I could have gotten her out but I didn't want to upset my brother." He quickly shook his head at me. 

"Lynn, this is not your fault. You tried to help us, even after we killed your brother, to me that means something." I smiled a fake smile at him, no matter what he said I knew that I could have done more. "Why don't you go get some rest. We will talk more in the morning." I just nodded at him and left the office. As I was walking to the stairs Trevor walked back into the house. 

"Are you okay Lynn? Don't worry about Jensen, he will come around." I didn't answer him but just kept walking. Everyone keeps saying he will come around but what if he doesn't. I didn't want to put them all in danger, and if I stayed too long they would be. I never should have come here.

I laid in my bed for what seemed like a few hours when I heard a car pull up. From my bedroom window, I could see the driveway and path to the front door. I looked out the window and saw Jensen walking towards the front door. He didn't look as angry as he had when he left, maybe he had changed his mind. I walked back to my bed and laid back down. I pondered my options. If Jensen wouldn't help then I would have to run again, but where would I go. My father had some connections that lived in Rome, some long time family friends. I guess it was my only other option, but I really didn't know them or want to know them if they were involved in the family business. I finally fell asleep but I tossed and turned all night.

 I finally fell asleep but I tossed and turned all night

A/N: Alright I know you have all waited for this. This demigod above is  Jensen. Enjoy. 😘😘😘

       I awoke to yelling downstairs and then someone bursting threw my door. I was only in my panties, so I quickly covered myself with the sheet. When I looked up I saw Jensen standing in my room. I had to catch my breath as I looked up at him. He had definitely filled out a lot since I saw him two years ago, and last night he was so angry that I didn't get a chance to really look at him. Now though, he stood in my bedroom with a black tank top on that showed his muscles off perfectly and blue faded jeans. His tattoos on his arms moved in perfect sync with his body and his hair was spiked. "Get up and get ready. You have ten minutes to be downstairs with all your stuff or you can fight off Joseph King on your own." He turned and closed the door behind him. My heart was racing and I could feel the wetness in between my thighs. Damn, that man is hot as hell. No, stop it, Lynn. He doesn't even like you much less want to help you. I gathered myself and got out of bed and got dressed. Within ten minutes I was dressed and packed and headed down the stairs. Luckily I didn't have much to bring, when you are on the run you traveled light. I set my bag down next to the front door and walked into the kitchen where I heard voices. As I entered the room all eyes shifted to me and the conversation stopped.