Chapter 10

Lynn's POV

    I stormed up to my room and slammed the door behind me. The audacity of that man. How could he be mad at me? I don't understand what the fuck he wanted from me. So what if I am a virgin, hell, at least I'm clean. I started to pace back and forth in my room. Jensen had me so fucked up right now. I have never found a man that could be so frustrating all the time, but yet there was something there that made me want him. I sat on the bed and kicked my shoes off then laid back.

    No, you know what, I am going to march right down there and find out what the fuck his problem is. He can't just fucking come on to me like that, then push me away. I am not just some stupid whore, he can play with. I stormed out of my room and down the stairs. I heard noises coming from the kitchen, so I walked that way. I opened the door and was about to let him have it when I saw them. What the fuck? I saw Jensen with some whore bent over the kitchen counter. Her legs wrapped around him as he was thrusting in and out of her, hard. "Yes Jensen, harder baby." Oh, so he knows this bitch. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said as loud as I could. Jensen pushed off of her and she fell to the ground. 

"Lynn, what the fuck are you doing down here?"

    I saw red at first. "First of all, this is a public area, second of all who the fuck do you think you are? You don't dare get to be pissed at me. You have no right. You came on to me first. Then what, got pissed because I wasn't a big enough whore for you. Fuck You, Jensen!" I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist. 

"Where are you going? I am not done talking to you yet." I pushed him away from me. 

"We are way past talking. Go fuck your whore." I saw the woman standing up. 

"What the fuck did you just call me bitch?" She said as she started to come for me. Oh hell no, this bitch is about to get knocked the fuck out. 

"I called you a whore sweetie. Now go fuck yourself."  That really pissed her off, because she tried to jump at me, but Jensen caught her mid-air by the throat.

    Fuck them both. I took the distraction and ran up to my room as I heard him tell her to leave. I closed and locked the door behind me. I started to pack my shit, I wasn't going to stay here anymore. I didn't care who the fuck was after me. I was putting my clothes in my bag when I heard banging at my door. "Lynn, open the fucking door." I laughed. He has got me fucked up if he thinks I am opening that door. 

"Go the fuck away Jensen I have nothing to say to you." His banging on the door got more intense. 

"I swear to god if you don't open this door woman I am going to break it down. " He hollered.

 "So break it the fuck down because I am not opening it." I hissed at him standing by my bed. There was nothing at first then the door flew open and there he stood. His eyes were dark and I could see the anger and frustration on his face.

    "What the fuck do you think you are doing Lynn? Don't ever walk away from me when I am talking to you." He started to walk over to me, but I stepped back as far as I could. 

"Talk about what Jensen? How you came on to me then when I tell you I am a virgin, you leave and then find some whore to fuck. I am sorry, I am not a whore so go fuck yours." He closed the gap between us and I had nowhere to go.

 "Do you really think that is why I didn't take you tonight?" His eyes were still dark but his anger had seemed to fade, now I saw the lust again. He tried to touch my cheek, but I turned my head away from him. He grabbed my chin and smashed his lips into mine as he pushed me against the wall. I tried to push him away from me at first, but then I gave up. I wanted to be pissed, I should be mad, but my lust for him overpowered my body. He pulled away from me and whispered in my ear. "I'm not right for you Lynn. That is why I am not going to take your innocence."  With that he turned and walked away again, leaving me breathless. He stopped at the door. "Unpack that bag Lynn, you are not going anywhere." Then he left. Holy shit, this man has me going in so many directions I don't know what to do. I did know that I needed him and I really didn't want to leave anyway so I started putting my clothes back.