Chapter 25

A/N: The song above is "Broken" by Seether. Please enjoy.

Lynn's POV

      I watched the only person I had ever loved in my life fall to his knees in front of me. "No Jensen," I screamed out as I quickly ran to his side and held him. I could see the panic in his eyes like he was wanting me to run, but I wasn't going to leave him. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes as he reached up and touched my cheek. He didn't say anything, but I knew what he wanted to say. I loved this man and nothing was going to change that. Just then someone grabbed me by the hair and ripped me away from him. "No. Let me go!" I yelled as I kicked and tried to punch whoever it was. 

"Shut the fuck up you whore. Your coming with me." I knew it was Joseph and I was not going with him. 

"You might as well kill me Joseph because I will never be yours. I will run away every chance I get and so help me if Jensen lives he will find me and you know it."

   He stopped and turned me to him and pointed the gun at me. "Fine, have it your way. I'm done playing with you anyway." I closed my eyes as I heard the gun cock back. 

"I love you Jensen," I said out loud. I heard a gunshot but didn't feel any pain.  I felt someone grab my shoulders and shake me. 

"Lynn, look at me. Are you hurt?" I opened my eyes and Dillion was standing in front of me. I shook my head at him. 

"No, I am okay." Then it hit me and I quickly turned back to see Trevor, Mike, and Jacob around Jensen. "Jensen. Dillion let me go I have to get to him." I pulled away from him and ran over to them. I didn't know what had just happened to Joseph, but I didn't care. All I could think about was Jensen. "Mike is he alive," I said as I ran up to them. Mike turned and held me back. 

"Lynn, go get in the car. He is alive, but if we don't move he won't be for long." No, please. I nodded at him and quickly got in one of the waiting cars as the three of them carefully lifted Jensen and placed him in the back of the same car. Mike jumped in the front seat covered in blood and Trevor and Jacob stayed in the back with Jensen. "Clean up and meet us at the hospital," Mike yelled out the window at Felix as we peeled out towards the hospital.

    I kept looking back at Jensen and he wasn't moving and there was so much blood. "Jensen, baby please talk to me. Open your eyes please." I begged with him, but he didn't move or open his eyes. I couldn't even tell if he was breathing. I turned back to the front and looked at Mike. He was trying not to show emotion, but I could see the pain and worry in his eyes. 

"Mike, you better hurry up man we are losing him." Mike stepped on the gas. 

"Shit, damn it Jensen don't you dare fucking die on us." I heard Trevor say. "Jacob, he's not breathing. Move him straight so I can start CPR." I turned back, but Jacob was now blocking my view. We pulled into the hospital ER loading and unloading area. Mike jumped out and ran in as I flew open my door and then opened the back door. I saw Jensen's lifeless body as Trevor was pumping on his chest. No, no, no I thought and tried to keep it together. 

"Excuse us, mama." I was ushered out of the way as two male nurses pulled Jensen out of the car and onto a stretcher. We all tried to stay close as they rushed him into the ER, but we were stopped at the doors as they went into a trauma room with him.

 "You will have to wait here." One of the nurses said as the door closed in front of us and the curtains were drawn.

" One of the nurses said as the door closed in front of us and the curtains were drawn